[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 387

MobileMan:

And before that, I was in the lock 5 times and managed )))) Situations are different.
Situations are different in the market too. You just wouldn't have had to sit for a long time, as Margaret wrote about her acquaintance.

sergey620x:
Situations are different in the market too. Just wouldn't have to sit out a big time like Margaret wrote about her acquaintance.

Margaret, by the way, just confirmed my target of 1.25 and below... Which I've been talking about all this week. So I might still be right.

MobileMan:

Margaret, by the way, just confirmed my target of 1.25 and below... Which I've been talking about all week. So I might still be right.
I wish you the best of luck.

Salavatka:
He has every moral right to do so ! Because we all warned together! It's even good for him, if he wants to earn a steady income, let it happen now rather than in a year or two... And it has to happen with this approach!

i don't know what you mean by that?! my confidence in the downside is still there ))) it's just that there was an unforeseen increase, which, by the way, my depo is quite capable of withstanding.

MobileMan:

Margaret, by the way, just confirmed my target of 1.25 and below... Which I've been talking about all week. So I might still be right.
No you won't be right - you and Margaret just happen to be right this time. (as in one word random)

Have all the sleds been prepared?

By the way, giving a signal - a new hunch ))))

Sell limit from 1.2935

The gold went

Tantrik:
You'd be wrong - you and Margaret are just going to guess this time. (as in one word random.)
nothing has been decided with Greece yet, but they have promised to decide by the end of the week... Greece blames the rating agencies for their failures...

I may be wrong, but I can see the northbound charging is in full swing, even the candles are squatting at this point, although I could be theorising wrong :)))
Reason: