[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 329

MobileMan:

I didn't write that! What are you!? I have 4 orders. 1.2693 to 1.2804, each at 10% of the deposit. All right, I'll raise it when we hit 1.25.
I got it, I should have covered, from 31, I'll look to sell.

Tantrik:
The pendulum was pointing up yesterday and will continue to do so until Greece is out of the market
and what time will Greece be decided?

ilunga:
What time will Greece be decided?
During the day... I think there might be news by this evening.

Tantrik:
during the day... I think there might be an update by tonight.

Thank you=)

I just think there is a more exact time, I haven't found it anywhere myself

Tantrik:
got it, total plus should have been covered, from 31 I will look at sales

when you trade intraday, yes. BUT I know how to "tolerate" profit... And the point of taking 10 pips... I work from 100

I think the market will judge us all, but mobile man, if you get a minus, do not disappear, and admit defeat, but if you get a plus, then welcome to the laurels of the winner....

MobileMan:

When trading intraday, yes. But I know how to "tolerate" profit... And the point of taking 10 pips... I work from 100
I don't know how to explain it to you (it's better if you have a demo - for you), 100 is certainly better than 10 - I agree with that.

Tantrik:
I don't know how to explain it to you (or even better if you have a demo - for you), 100 is certainly better than 10 - I agree with that.

I have real, and not a small one. And as for losing - easy to admit.

Here we go, one last push and down the eu

MobileMan:

When you're trading intraday, yes. But I know how to "tolerate" profit... And the point of taking 10 pips... I work from 100

Pound is gaining momentum towards the upside, EUR is following in the same direction, so we are waiting for yesterday's high

Reason: