[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 327

artikul:

Yeah )))) And then it will start that the red arrow works all the time until it combines with the yellow check mark, which had to be added because the red arrow doesn't always work )))) Already been through all this ))))

Don't worry about your indicator you can confidently go long here's an example:

artikul:

So how are you after yesterday? )))

Guys, never ask such questions again ))) those who know me (those who drink with me, for example), in the morning die, and I am awake and nothing hurts ))) the body feature ) us, the psychics, everything is not like everyone else )

strangerr:

Who's going to give you 27?

Don't misinform people! We'll be almost falling all day today

MobileMan:

Don't misinform people! Going to be almost down all day today.

Up half the day so-so, but got to my level, tested, and even bounced back already, so we'll see....

MobileMan:

Guys, never ask such questions again ))) those who know me (those who drink with me, for instance), die in the morning, while I am awake and have no pain ))) body feature ) us, psychics, are not like everyone else )

the liver is healthy but someday it will end, by the way, does alcohol help you turn off your mind to work better?)

nikelodeon:

Up half the day so far, but got to my level, tested and even rebounded, so let's see....

Those chinks are always trading against the trend...

MobileMan:

Guys, never ask such questions again ))) those who know me (those who drink with me, for example), die in the morning, while I am awake and not in pain ))) body feature ) us, psychics, everything is not like everyone else )
any signals?

MobileMan:

Don't misinform people! We'll be almost falling all day today.

I have joyless news, Mobile)))

Pound target 5960, buckschiff 0.84, not down on the euro either))))

OlegTs:

the liver is healthy, but someday the freebies will end, by the way, does alcohol help you switch off your mind to work better? :)

)))))))) Healthy. Nah... It has nothing to do with work. I just felt like it.

strangerr:

I have joyless news, Mobile)))

Pound target 5960, buckschiff 0.84, Euro not down either))))

How can you be so sure....????
Reason: