[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 253

jonni:
I wish I could get out of the body like that, I'm tired of travelling by bus or by steam train, and I also want to see something important))) Important things, I mean

You will go to sleep but do not fall asleep, you will be out of your body, do not think about anything and go wherever you want))))

MobileMan:
so we'll keep watching together while I give signals here.
Will there be signals next week? Looking forward to it. I am the first one to enter with a real lot, so I can publish a report about the miracle here!

forte928:
If a person has inaccuracies with regard to literacy this shows a person's attitude first of all to himself - hence if he wants to impress another person he must first learn to do everything right for himself and then think about impressing other people...

I don't want to impress anyone, you're wrong about me and my "illiteracy" is simply the habit of communicating on the Internet as in chat rooms, that's all )))

emotraid:

It's very simple, just like when you fall asleep but don't fall asleep, in a moment you are out of your body, don't think about anything and go wherever you want)))

so it'll be that kind of dream

emotraid:

I do not want to produce anything at all, you're wrong about me and my "illiteracy" is simply the habit of communicating on the Internet as in chat rooms, that's all ))))
forte928 I'm just sensitive))))) I'd like to fly with all my heart, but without a parachute it's scary))

Voice:
Will there be any signals next week? We can't wait. I'll be the first one to enter with a real lot, so I can publish a report about the miracle here!
Well, you are not the first )))) But they will be) but I say it again - go in maximum 20% of securities (better 10%)

emotraid:

I do not want to produce anything on anyone, you are wrong about me, and my "illiteracy" simple habit to communicate on the Internet as in chat rooms, that's all ))))
I do not think about anyone and I'm not going to think and discuss - it's up to each individual, with regard to themselves and their environment - everything is that man himself forms his permanent environment by their actions towards themselves and the desire to reach that level which they want to achieve ...

jonni:
forte928 is just a sensitive person))))) I would have flown in a heartbeat, but without a parachute it's scary))

we are superfluous here, i.e. i am superfluous not you)))

forte928:
I do not think about anyone and I am not going to think about and discuss - it's up to each person, as far as themselves and their environment - everything is that man himself forms his constant environment by his actions towards himself and the desire to reach that level which he wants to achieve ...

gah )))) transerfink now? read a very good book ))))

jonni:
forte928 is just an impressionable man))))) I would have flown with gusto, but without a parachute it's scary))

I have already deduced two years ago a simple formula for success in any business - money and women have to be approached without emotion - otherwise there are only losses.

forte928 is just an impressionable person... If I had been in the forex business for two years, I would have flown in a nice, clean and safe trade.

Reason: