[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 212

strangerr:

And then it went even better))))

Yeah, they showed us extreme hedging in the course as a kind of fun, but it requires a huge deposit, for every drawdown you have to double orders both ways, but then you have nowhere to go for profits ))))

emotraid:

Yeah, they showed us extreme hedging in the course as an entertainment, but it requires a huge deposit, for every drawdown double orders in both directions all the time, but then there's nowhere to put the profits )))).

Listen Eugene, forget about these courses. They are designed for cannon fodder to be fed by the market's wet wolves. Everything they say is bullshit. Yes, tactically and technically they teach intelligently. But they never admit to the cadets that it's VERY, VERY hard to make money in forex..... It's not so easy to buy and then sell.....They won't tell you that in the course....

jonni:
UBS Cuts 2012 Year-End EUR/USD Forecast

0823 GMT UBS cuts 2012 year-end EUR/USD forecast to 1.15 from 1.25 previously and 1.10 from 1.20 by end-2013. "We expect the single currency to exhibit further weakness throughout 2012 and are formally lowering our forecasts to reflect that view," UBS says. The bank also lowers its end-2012 EUR/GBP forecast to 0.80. UBS adds that the relative strength of the US economy compared to the EU and the UK means that both the pound and the euro will clock up further falls against the greenback. EUR/USD at 1.2858, EUR/GBP at 0.8366. (eva.szalay

Predicts that 1.15 will be the end of the year.

I have it)))) 1.15 is at best.

emotraid:

Yeah, they showed us extreme hedging in the course as a form of entertainment, but it requires a huge deposit, for every drawdown double orders in both directions all the time, but then there's nowhere to put the profits ))))
Cool courses, Gina, must be free)))))))

strangerr:

Do you analyse the KD indicators? Don't have time to look at the terminal yet.

sergey620x:
Do you analyse the KD indicators? I don't have time to look at the terminal yet.

They are bullshit, not indicators.

strangerr:

I got a peek)))) 1.15 is at best.
No, it's me on the trading platform watching the tape, but with the translation not all the terms are clear. But I'm learning. My mother said: Learn, my son, English. And I, stupid, went to French))))

nikelodeon:

Listen Eugenia, forget about these courses. They are designed for cannon fodder to be fed to the moth-eaten wolves of the market. Everything they say is bullshit. Yes, tactically and technically, they teach well. But they never admit to the cadets that it's VERY, VERY hard to make money in forex..... It's not so easy to buy and then sell.....They won't tell you that on the course....

They do not hide it, they promised that out of our group of 15 heads only one or two will work for Forex, or even all of us will run away. I will fight till I win )))) and I will win )))

jonni:
No, it's me on the trading platform watching the tape, but not all the terms are clear with the translation. But I'm learning. My mother said: Learn, son, English. And I, stupid, went to French))))

They peeked)))

emotraid:

They didn't try to hide it, they promised that only one or two of our 15-head group would work on the handicap, or we could all run away. I will fight stubbornly until I win )))) and I will )))

there you go!!!! we need one of those.... come join our team.... What am I saying? You're already with us. ))))))))))))))
Reason: