[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 208

forte928:

I am confused by the movement on the pound - it has a very strong upward direction taken hence will continue to move up a minimum of 70p to a maximum of 160p... and this is likely to have a serious impact on the upward move of the euro as well...

the euro pound is down - the trend is W1 - so it might not break through, and the euro is down, the pound is up.

emotraid:

You should put three monitors one above the other, Elder wrote about three screens and you'll quit drinking at once, try watching three at once ))))
And tape measure phibs))))

opened again sat down but not on the signals, ready for a 50 pips drawdown on old-school....

jonni:
I can't even see it on H1)))) But I'm trying, I'm trying) I haven't drained the whole depo yet))))

It's so much quieter on the clock, soon I will switch to the daily chart, it's impossible to play ))))

I don't see any downside signals, still waiting

strangerr:

Yeah, tell me the euro has been rising since 2008))))
There is no general trend on the eu! we trade in daily trends and hence all the fuss about trends.

nikelodeon:
Guys, trading the trend for half a year and say that you are cool, it is not serious in our circles. Now I think that there is a GLOBAL trend change. Of course there will be pullbacks, but mostly I think the trend will change to uptrend. Not right away, but still, let's see how much money we can make..... when the trend changes....

I'm going to disappoint you:

I don't expect the year to close above 1.15. Save the picture, or better yet, print it out and hang it on the wall)))

emotraid:

It's so much quieter on the clock, soon I'll switch to daily, it's impossible to play ))))

I don't see any signal downwards, I'm still waiting

I think I have the signals, but my deposit is too small to bear the drawdowns.)

jonni:
And a tape measure to measure phoebes)))

Yeah, it's a real pain in the ass when you draw a thousand pussies and sit back and watch the depot fly away ))))

strangerr:

I'm going to disappoint you:

I don't expect the year to close above 1.15. Save the picture, or even better, print it out and hang it on the wall.)

that's a hell of a 800 point trend even... I consider it a MEGA gigantic move........ So to say that the trend has not changed, on the daily, maybe so, but on the hourly then?????

Too early to tell about the change of trend, but a rally under the US deficit of 18.01 and the Euro session of 20.01 is possible....

Reason: