[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 198

Tantrik:
If a pullback from 2680 starts, then 3rd bottom! and the next drop from 35(then everyone will be waiting for 1.5:)))))
the bottom is 2400, high correction from the current levels may not be only a sideways correction in the range to 3200 is likely...

margaret:

We're dancing over the 61.8 chip right now and can't break it...

The left-hand chart has a very correct bollinger which shows perfectly that at the moment there will be a reflection from the upper boundary and a failure below the current low...

forte928:
The left-hand chart has a very correct bollinger construction which shows perfectly that at the moment there will be a reflection from the upper boundary and a failure below the current low.
There is a reversal on Gann tomorrow, whether it is true or not, we will see.

forte928:
The low is 2400, there may not be a high correction from current levels only a sideways correction in range to 3200 is likely...
it may well be possible to hold today's sells to 24.

jonni:
We'll see if it's true or not, we'll see if it turns tomorrow.

You should specify where you are turning - on what TF - otherwise you can turn around on the spot and in a circle - all in the difference of the turning diameter

Every day we have reversals up and down...

Tantrik:
it is quite possible to hold today's sells up to 24.
If we judge by the oscillator on M30 we should first go to the second top and then go down...

forte928:

You should specify where you are turning - on what TF - otherwise you can turn around on the spot and in a circle - all in the difference of the turning diameter

Every day there are reversals up and down...

I think that the reversal is up, after the correction, on H1 (the first wave). Moreover, the GIP was yesterday. But I can be mistaken, I am not a magician, I am just learning.)) Moreover, tomorrow is Friday, and even on the 13th.

forte928:
If the oscillator on M30 shows, we should go to the second top first and then go down...
If 2780 I will close, if not I will wait in the drawdown.

Carried Mitya's sandals-waiting for 1.2770(there's a profit ).

jonni:
(I am not a magician, I am just learning.)) Moreover, tomorrow is Friday, and also the 13th.
If the market does not work out the lower boundary of the channel at M30, we should not expect any rise... It is silly to hope for the continuation of the banquet when it is morning...
Reason: