Where do non-market quotes come from? ) - page 9

rustein:

In order ) first I answered you on the subject of offshore, then on what Citi has a legacy of over 100 years in the FX markets.

What else do you want me to translate?

You don't know, that's the only way to prove a 100 year existence of the FX market?

Understand it is not the CIS, there for false advertising (or not real data) they will give such a fine, remember the case of Nike trainers, and many others.

This is one of the world's leading banks, if you think they cheat you in advertising, sue them. You'll make a lot of money on this.

Rustein, do you know anyone who has earned a decent capital, over the "100-year" history of the forex market?

Give an example, excluding the Chinese pensioner, this frau hrt://forexguru.com.ua/load/literatura/pensionerka_zarabotala_na_forekse_million/4-1-0-238 and the Malaysian boy.

There are many household names of people who became famous and rich in recent years, there are known cases even with the winners of various lotteries, but who among them has earned money on the Forex market?

RekkeR:
Rustein, do you know anyone who has earned a decent capital, over the "100-year" history of the forex market?

Give an example, excluding the Chinese pensioner, that frau hrtr://forexguru.com.ua/load/literatura/pensionerka_zarabotala_na_forekse_million/4-1-0-238 and the Malaysian boy.
I told you I didn't. What does this have to do with "Citi has a legacy of over 100 years in the FX markets. " ?

rustein:
I told you I didn't. What does this have to do with "Citi has a legacy of over 100 years in the FX markets. " ?
It has to do with those who think they are smarter than the ones described in the previous post.

RekkeR:
This has to do with those who think they are smarter than the ones described in the previous post.
Who do you mean?

Why are you so attached to this bank? What's wrong with it? )

Again, if you're so sure they're lying to you in the ads, sue them, I'm a lawyer, I'll help in any way I can. )

rustein:
Who do you mean?
... I'm a lawyer. I'll help you any way I can. )
Out.

RekkeR:
The bank is not a Forex service (in the Russian sense).

Russian people, you give them advice and then they tell you to go fuck yourself.

You need to understand what FX Markets means in English.

Then you will understand why they have the right to say that the bank has been in the foreign exchange market for more than 100 years.

Reason: