[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 345

emotraid:

I don't make a secret out of shopping.

Not you)))
So what are your thoughts on the 3:00 to 4:00 p.m.? Will it go down or will it go up and then back up?
Why are we going up? 75-85? Does anyone else want to go up?
trump:
Why are we going up? 75-85? Anyone else want to go up?

I want to.

:)

RSI up on the rebound is now showing.

trump:
Why are we going up? 75-85? Anyone else want to go up?
Everybody )))) I don't want any more ))))
strangerr:

Not you)))

I'm looking at this program and I don't understand a damn thing.

What's there to see? Where to look.

I read it, it says it's super, but why it's super, I don't understand.

They show, as I understand it, another market.

Tell me, maybe I do not understand something.

SProgrammer:

I'm looking at this programme and I don't understand a damn thing.

What is there to see? Where to look.

I read it on their website, it says it's super, but I don't understand why it's super.

They show, as I understand it, another market.

Tell me, maybe I do not understand something.


There's a thread on it somewhere on MT5, it's a long story here. I'll have a look now.

Steel levels are different

1.31100

1.30800

1.30700

1.30600



The top has changed! Below.

[Deleted]
SProgrammer:

Steel levels are different

1.31100

1.30800

1.30700

1.30600



The top has changed! Below.

Is that also out of your head?))