[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 366

nikelodeon:
I don't know, I think in an hour .....
Yeah right, just a little longer and ....)))

I understand people are not sleeping at all.... Vigilance :)))))))

nikelodeon:
I understand people are not sleeping at all.... Vigilance :)))))))
I closed my orders on Friday, after hearing about the spread, it's no big deal, but... it's still worth a look, but let's see what happens...))

yandex:
I closed orders on Friday, I know about the spread, it's not that bad, but ... I have to look at it, but it will take some time and we'll see how it works))))

I hope it closed on the upside. Because we're worried about you. ))))

yandex:
I closed orders on Friday, after hearing about the spread, it's not that bad, but ... Still, we have to look at it, just a little more and see the course of action))))
If you go over 1%, greed will do you no good, no depot, no nerves...

nikelodeon:

I hope it's on the plus side. Cause we're worried about you. ))))
Well, sort of. )))) Well, not exactly how I wanted it, but no hard feelings.)

yandex:
Sort of )))) Well ... not quite as I wanted, but no offense))))
Yes, greed still sits in the soul... the first thought is the right one but on the other shoulder someone stirs up your greed and all thoughts disappear and emotions remain...

forte928:
Yes, greed still sits in the soul... the first thought is the right one but on the other shoulder someone stirs up your greed and all thoughts disappear at once and emotions remain.
What can you do? It's the human factor, emotions and so on. What can one do? It's the human factor, emotions and so on.)

forte928:
Yes, greed still sits in the soul...the first thought is the right one, but on the other shoulder someone stirs up your greed and immediately all thoughts disappear and emotions remain...

By the way, truth be told, I met a girl the other day. who was wise enough for her age to make that point. It's not uncommon for the first decision to be the right one..... I want to apply it to trading. No one knows how to program it???? :))))))

did you read fairy tales as a child? Goldfish - do you know Pushkin? read and parse - it's all about forex...
Reason: