[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 214

5drakon:
Send it to me again and we'll try it

Why? You see, it doesn't work (it pretends to work).

5drakon:
send it again
No way )))) The parameters are now passed to it through the global variables from the Expert Advisor )))

5drakon:

aaaLb�aGaBa aNaEaDaOb�aPaNaA. now it all makes sense I tried to unscramble it too it turns out to be your native language - ELA -Zhaba -APaNa )))))))))))

Type smart guy, I don't know what you're razzhyvaframa there, but "aYoLb�aBa aNaEaDaBaBaBaBaPaNa ." is the line that appears in the upper left corner of the browser window when you can not go to the forum, I had it today, all active part of the day, hanging out.

artikul:
Red stick )))) And the turkey has long been posted in the -Trade on energy levels )))

That turkey did not draw red and green sultanas ))))

5drakon:
What kind of fairy tale is that? Come up with a smarter one.
string GLOBAL(int mode)
{
   if(mode>0) return(Symbol()+"+");
   if(mode<0) return(Symbol()+"-");
   return(Symbol()+"~");      
}

double GET(int mode)
{
   return(GlobalVariableGet(GLOBAL(mode)));
}

int MAX()
{
   if(MAX>0) return(MAX); else return(GET(+1));
}

int MIN()
{
   if(MIN>0) return(MIN); else return(GET(-1));
}

void DRAW(int shift)
{   
   BULL[shift]=EMPTY_VALUE;
   BEAR[shift]=EMPTY_VALUE;
   FLAT[shift]=EMPTY_VALUE;   
   int P=POWER(shift);
   if(EQ(P,MAX())) 
      BULL[shift]=P; else
   if(EQ(P,MIN())) 
      BEAR[shift]=P; else FLAT[shift]=P; 
}

Evgen157:

That turkey didn't draw the red and green sultanas ))))
I'm telling you in Russian, the signals are coming from the Expert Advisor, the indicator just draws them )))

2011.12.13 23:17 *Dollar strengthens slightly after Fed decision Prime Tass News
)))))))

"Fed: Ready to use tools to ensure recovery, price stability" - does that mean they're ready to print dough? Margaret?

Kitsan:
"Fed: Ready to use tools to ensure recovery, price stability" - does that mean they are ready to print dough? Margaret?

2011.12.13 23:23 *FED: Evans has issued a dissenting opinion, favours additional easing Prime Tass News

+1

Kitsan:
"Fed: Ready to use tools to ensure recovery, price stability" - does that mean they are ready to print dough? Margaret?

Of course, 25 will answer to the people for increasing budget deficits and that their TWIST programme has failed miserably
Reason: