[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 837

7Konstantin7:
In 100 years' time I have estimated it on a calculator) we will be trading at mt 50)
We need to introduce a correction for the fact that when the deposit reaches a certain value there will be reinvestment, or additional EAs will be launched on the withdrawn profit.

khorosh:
They need to make a correction for reinvestment when the deposit reaches a certain value, or additional EAs will be launched for the withdrawn profit.

I am afraid that in the future people, the descendants will be able to see the strength of Ilan.

if i leave it on VPS with the contract and do not switch it off and put it on monitoring, then in the future the descendants will be able to see the strength of illan)

If we are not hit by an Apophis asteroid or another cataclysm

7Konstantin7:

I am afraid that in the future people, the descendants will be able to see the strength of Ilan.

if i leave it on VPS with the contract and do not switch it off and put it on monitoring, then in the future the descendants will be able to see the strength of illan)

if we are not hit by Apophis or some other cataclysm

Why so pessimistic? He will soon make a million on the demo using three Expert Advisors. Why cannot he do the same on the real one?

khorosh:
Why are you so pessimistic? On the demo, with three Expert Advisors he will soon make a million. Why cannot he do the same on the real account?

I made a calculation based on the current live account) but it is possible, but unlikely, and with such drawdowns it is uncomfortable, you can not do that

and the 3rd demo account the main profit Roman did not show ... ugh you were wrong all is fine)

but on the whole it is good that all is well)

7Konstantin7:

I made a calculation based on the current live account) but it is possible, but unlikely, and with such drawdowns it is uncomfortable, you can not do that

and the 3rd demo account the main profit Roman did not show ...

i have a good feeling that all is well)

Well, he did the right thing, that he started cautiously on the real, with a small lot. He will trade, learn how to help the Expert Advisor during drawdowns, gain confidence and will move to normal lots. And a million won't be far off).

khorosh:
He started with caution on the real account with a small lot. He will trade, learn how to help the Expert Advisor during drawdowns, gain confidence and go over to normal lots. And a million won't be far off).

You can't be serious, especially not with lots) micro lots only because of that Ilan is not sinking, so only micro lots and then the drawdown

You may get a better deal if you train hard, but it's still interesting.

7Konstantin7:

You can't be serious, especially not with lots) micro lots only because of that Ilan is not sinking, that's why only micro lots and then the drawdown

you cannot train hard enough, but for now, of course, it's interesting and maybe something better will come up

What difference will it make if he increases the initial deposit and the initial lot 10 times? Would it make a difference if the ratio of the initial deposit and the initial lot remained the same? Yes the drawdowns will be bigger, but so will the initial deposit.

I myself also started the test on cents, then the leverage should be 1:1000 on a real 1000 c.u. I just need to find the thing, I probably need a person...

i got a bad spot here, the leverage is 1:500... i'll bring the deposit up to 2000 and the spread is huge and the commission is 10 cents a lot.

i got caught at a bad time, i got a 200-day drawdown, but that's okay)

i got a bad time and i got a drawdown of 200.

khorosh:
I would trade like this, I would trade like this. What difference will it make if I increase the initial deposit and the initial lot 10 times? Would it make a difference if the ratio of the initial deposit and the initial lot remains the same? Yes the drawdowns will be bigger, but so will the initial deposit.

I do not care how it will be, I have decided for myself that I will not cheat).

I don't think I would trade as well as I can.)

7Konstantin7:

I myself also started the test on cents, then the leverage should be 1:1000 on a real 1000 c.u. I just need to find the thing, I probably need a person...

i got a bad spot here, the leverage is 1:500... i'll bring the deposit up to 2000 and the spread is huge and the commission is 10 cents a lot.

i got caught at a bad time, i got a 200-day drawdown, but that's okay)

i got a bad time and i got a drawdown of 200.

Don't go from cents to $1,000 or $2,000 all at once. You need to build up gradually so that there is no sudden change in the psychological perception of the trading situation.