[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 767

OnGoing:
Yes, I just did. I don't like dead trades - trades that last half a day or more, causing trading time to be wasted.

I want to keep the possibility of them to a minimum.
It will be worse on the real. Sometimes much worse.

4x-online:
In the real world, it will be worse. Sometimes a lot worse.
Keeping that in mind, thank you)

OnGoing:
Yes, I just did. I don't like dead trades - trades that last half a day or more, causing trading time to be wasted.

I want to keep the possibility of them to a minimum.

Well, you were right to stop it.

There is no need to be publicly embarrassed.

About stereotypes separately.

It wasn't enough for you to open an order every 12 minutes. Now you want it more often? By golly, if that's not a villager's stereotype...

Step back three steps. Look at the market from there. So many unnecessary orders...

GEFEL:

And you are right to stop it.

There is no need to embarrass yourself in public.

About the stereotypes separately.

It wasn't enough for you to open an order every 12 minutes. Now you want it more often? Strike me dead if that's not a villager's stereotype...

Step back three steps. Look at the market from there. So many unnecessary orders...

There's nothing to be embarrassed about. Searching, experimenting, not demonstrating a ready-made stone flower).

As for the frequency of opening trades, it's not the frequency itself that's important but the ratio of dormant positions to the rest of the positions.

There is some irrationality here, as money should work, not hang in meaningless chatter.

OnGoing:

There's nothing to be embarrassed about. It's a search, an experiment, not a demonstration of a ready-made stone flower)

As for the frequency of opening trades, what matters is not the frequency itself, but the ratio of the duration of hang time to the rest of the positions.

There is some irrationality here, as the money should be working, not hanging in meaningless chatter.

Rationally, it is to open one trade in colour and your money will be in business.

What good is an armada of random orders?

GEFEL:

Rationally, it is to open one trade in colour and your money will be in business.

What good is an armada of random orders?

That's know-how. And it's out of the question. :)

GEFEL:

Rational is to open one trade in colour and your money will be in business.

That is exactly what we are working on.

If it's so easy for you and you "rationally" hit the top ten, show us your results, at least on a demo. Share your joy with us).

Most likely you will make a joke of it or move the conversation to another subject. And I understand you)

4x-online:
This is 'know-how'. And it's not up for discussion. :)
And you haven't come up with any "rational" ideas at all yet, just gnashing your teeth at other people's "know-how")

OnGoing:

That is exactly what we are working on.

If it's so easy for you and you "rationally" hit the top ten, show us your results, at least on a demo. Share your joy with us).

Most likely you will make a joke of it or move the conversation to another subject. And I understand you)

It's a joke thread. Why not just humour it.

I won't bore you with the states, it's not decent, but I can throw a couple of ideas. More so, about 400-500 pages ago you personally had some pretty good ones. But you fucked them up yourself, you didn't see the rational...

OnGoing:
And you haven't come up with any "rational" ideas at all yet, just gnashing your teeth at other people's "know-how")
There is no need to get nervous and snap back. It won't help to solve the fundamental flaws of the villagers' approach. Which, by all appearances, predictably does not work. And when displaying your know-how for all to see, you need to be prepared for criticism and take it calmly.
Reason: