[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 590

With all due respect to Kim you can see that he is interested in my sinking, you can feel it in the code ...

khorosh:
We would like to test it on M1. The result may change. What is MM if it says that lot is 0.01?

With 0.01 lot and no MM, MM is interesting for medium lots, but otherwise ....

if(lot < minlot) lot = minlot;

)))

MM in my understanding this is not an increase in lot from every 10$ earned from 100$, it's like if 100$ made 100$ and again 100$, only then the lot will be 2 times higher, the point is that the lot must justify itself on this deposit and allow you to put aside the initial deposit.... and so on

BeerGod:
I use Inuka ultra-trend but in stochastic mode, breakdown of 28 above is a sell, breakdown of 3 below is a buy, on crossing the lines a trailing stop is triggered, if there are open positions. I did not manage to lose even by tests, though I always check and the moment of loss is important, i.e. I am not in the clouds...
How slow is the indicator? I have a very slow decompile.

In general, the bourgeois entered the market before us and gained excellent experience, the "bourgeunet" is full of information and there is no need to fight against the market, the market is not hostile, instead of war you just need to understand how to be friends with it, and the percentage of friendship will be combined with the percentage of profit ...

And all the illans are a waste of time, it's self-deception and hope for luck.

khorosh:
How slow is the turkey? I have a very slow decompile.

why decompile it ?

{

double RedRealTime = NormalizeDouble (iCustom(NULL, 0, "UT_FAST",1,0),4); // red line now
double RedPreviosTime = NormalizeDouble (iCustom(NULL, 0, "UT_FAST",1,1),4); // red line before
double GreenRealTime = NormalizeDouble (iCustom(NULL, 0, "UT_FAST",0,0),4); // green line now
double GreenPreviosTime = NormalizeDouble (iCustom(NULL, 0, "UT_FAST",0,1),4); // green line earlier

// signal to sell - green line exit below level 28 from above downwards
// signal to buy - green line exit above level 3 from below upwards

if ( GreenRealTime > > && GreenPreviosTime= 3 && GreenPreviosTime < 3 ) double NewBuy = 1; else NewBuy = 0; // BUY condition
if ( GreenRealTime <= 28 && GreenPreviosTime > 28 ) double NewSell = 1; else NewSell = 0; // SELL condition

// f ....chinese miracle, it's the other way round !!!

RefreshRates ();
}

UT_FAST turkey name

BeerGod:
UT_FAST turkey name
So I downloaded one of these already decompiled. So how fast does it work for you?

I use H1, there is a lot of noise on smaller timeframes, although a scalper or a pipser can also be done, but I do not want to, I am interested in the trend

BeerGod:
I use it on H1, there is less noise on smaller timeframes, although a scalper or a pipser can also be done, but I do not want to, I am interested in the trend
I use H1 too, but it works very slowly, what about you?
Reason: