[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 486

4x-online:
Of course. Exactly for you it's better not to trade than to trade in the tester with bullshit without stop-losses. But you wouldn't agree, would you?

What nonsense, I not only trade in the tester, I've been learning hands and feet and all sorts of things for 3 years now.)

/Map deleted - Mathemat/

7Konstantin7:

What nonsense, I do not only trade in the tester, I also trade with my hands and feet and all sorts of things for 3 years now. you have come to the wrong place :)

3 years of study and you still believe in martingales? You're having a hard time learning. Even the optimistic guys from the beginning of the thread have already understood something. You and your stream of consciousness are bringing your mind up to date with the help of pictures.

4x-online:
Three years of study and you still believe in martingales? You're having a hard time learning. Even a couple or three of your optimistic comrades from the beginning of the branch have already understood something, but you are still like a little child updating your stream of consciousness with the help of pictures.
The main thing is not to have drawdowns, it is better than to enter the forum topic and say you guys are all suckers :D

7Konstantin7:
I'm trying different EAs for a change and only from the beginning of this thread, I should try everything, especially the potential is there (the main goal is not necessarily to have no drawdowns, so everything is ahead), it's better than to enter the forum topic and say "You guys are all nuts" :D
I've already told you many times what to do. Look for an advantage and trade it with a constant lot, putting a stoploss. And to do that you spend the time you're just wasting.

4x-online:
I've already told you what to do. You have to look for the advantage and to trade with a lot, setting a stop loss. And to do that you spend the time you just waste.

I've been working with my hands for 3 years and if I trade with a stop I have to count 10 pips or less, otherwise I won't trade, I know how to think) but I haven't got enough skill and experience.

I don't waste my time, I manage everything now, I trade with my hands, test EAs, read the forum, listen to music and do a lot of other things that don't prevent me from doing them)

7Konstantin7:

Yeah I know, I've been working with my hands for 3 years and if I trade a trade with a stop I count it at about 10 pips or less, otherwise I won't trade
+++++++++++++++++
Cool. :) What does this have to do with 10 pips or less? Is it like a magic number?

4x-online:

this is figuratively about 10 points everyone has their own measures of thought and strategies, so go to the bathhouse already )

7Konstantin7:
this is figuratively about 10 points everyone has their own measures of thought and strategies, so go to the bathhouse already )
If you're so fond of thinking in images, no wonder you haven't understood anything at all in 3 years. You can't even explain to yourself why you have 10 pips or less stoploss, let alone me.

4x-online:
If you're so fond of thinking in images, no wonder you haven't understood anything at all in 3 years. You can't even explain to yourself why you have 10 pips or less of stoploss, let alone me.
I don't have to explain it to you, you can't even tell yourself why you have a 10 pips or a smaller stop loss, let alone me.

7Konstantin7:
:D it depends on what I have a lot of ideas, I told you I'm looking for a normal variant that will work for me what's not clear here. or should I draw a picture with the input and output :D all chewed up and put in your mouth) I do not need something to explain and prove.
That's because you are afraid to show and prove. And you're afraid because you don't even understand your own trading. For your information, the stop loss value is trivial enough and does not depend on entry/exit images. It depends on the size of the deposit and the current volatility. Sometimes it is adjusted in the optimizer. But it is not "10 points or less". You haven't heard anything about it in 3 years?
Reason: