[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 479

vladds:

You can't get through to them now! :)

and yes, it's a matter of course to change the ask and bid)

Thanks guys! I'll give it a try!

7Konstantin7:
I've changed the bid and the ask to change it myself)

I changed the bid and ask sit on the loss, no error, but still no effect!
vladds:

I changed the bid and the ask sat on the loss, no errors, but still no effect!


And who says he will? :))

Even if you're a dick, or not a dick, you'll still get a ...dick!

TEXX:


Who says I will? :))

You may or may not be a dick, but you'll still get a ...dick!

Ni hu.se :D
7Konstantin7:
No shit.

d you're in the f...x...x! :)
TEXX:


Who says I will? :))

You may or may not be a dick, but you'll still get a ...dick!


why don't you give it a try?
vladds:

Why don't you give it a try?


Do what?

TEXX:


What to do?


in person!

Found a stash :D