[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 420

Cool music especially for the countryside, right now in the Muzon thread. Relaxing or upbeat?
not every time - allow myself..... :-)
joo:
Cool music especially for the countryside, right now in the Muzon thread. Relaxing or upbeat?

I don't know if there's one yet.
[Deleted]
joo:
Cool music especially for the countryside, right now in the Muzon thread. Relaxing or upbeat?

So, Andrei, is the "country" trade coming along?)
Roman.:

I don't know yet, is there one?
There is.
Roman.:
THE SEASON IS A TSUNAMI!!! :-)
Roman) what else have you and your friend done) such a brouhaha... :)
7Konstantin7:
Roman) what else have you and your friend done) such a brouhaha... :)

come on, we're on a first-name basis... from the heart.
Figar0:

So, Andrei, are you having a "village" trade?)

Rural-non-rural, all sorts. It's coming. I got my affairs straightened out, thanks to my guardian angel, I prayed.

My family is asleep, well fed. I'm smoking RICH, slightly drunk. I wish you, my friends, the same. :)

Smile, not like I'm messing around, but like a satisfied, satiated smile.

Especially since ALL of us in this thread speak "you"...
Roman.:

Stop it, we're on a first-name basis... from the heart .
oh, yeah... :)