[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 386

where is your chief villager?

khorosh:

When I modified it I was not thinking about profitability - I was trying to avoid losing, but after your post I decided to check which lot increase I could make to increase profit. I got the following result for the same period of 25.11.2009

Profit can be increased by about 2 times with the same initial deposit of 1000 (cents or quid), but then appears one plum in March 2011.

And if you screw in MM with reinvestment, so there will be mullions:). In general, when you want a thrill, to get rid of boredom, you can sometimes bet on the real.

Theoretically we may increase the deposited amount by 20 times in a month. The risks are the same, but the plum will not wait so long).

I do not quite understand what to do with MM, if we have already had one pullback in March).

OnGoing:

It's still a bit small) You could theoretically boost the osma by 20 times in a month. The risks are the same, but it is not so long to wait for the plum).

And I don't quite understand what to do with MM, if I've already lost one in March).

I'm kidding about the MM, of course, I want a million at once and now:)))

sever31:
where's your head villager?

Found the GRAAL. Probably in the Bahamas by now. :))))))

I use this indicator, and I have modified it to suit my needs. May be useful to anyone!

Files:

Has anyone inserted a link to a picture in HTML code in a post using HTML mode? I don't seem to be able to do it :(. The picture doesn't appear, the link code remains.

khorosh:
Has anyone inserted a link to a picture in HTML code in a post using HTML mode? I don't seem to be able to do it :(. The picture doesn't appear, the link code remains.
Can't you do it the normal way?

khorosh:

The forum doesn't allow insertion of images using links from external resources.

OnGoing:
Can't you do it the normal way?
Unfortunately, no.

sergeev:

The forum does not allow for images to be inserted using links from external resources.
Isn't my forum computer an external resource? You can do it from your computer.
Reason: