[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 324

7Konstantin7:
;)
Drop me a line as well, I'll do some digging.

What's up with this site that never works... It takes a minute to send messages, it takes a minute to load pages...(...)

Yes, the Grail, the Grail come on )))) so that a lemon in the first year, no less. Let's take the corrupted ones behind their backs )))

Actually DoubleMinus is not bad, we need some kind of protection against reverse trend. I don't know, I can't think of anything but locus. I'm not a very good coder myself, a couple of my own ideas worked, and I'm glad about that.

7Konstantin7:
What a site that's always down... It takes a minute to send messages, it takes a minute to load pages...(

Well, they're baiting us villagers, so to speak... getting ready for the ban... for we are already close... to HIM... GRAIL!!! :-)

In short it is ILAN, the code has been lightened, a couple of lines have been changed but the essence remains the same.....

.... there's no fish here................

Roman.:

It's us villagers, so to speak... getting ready for the bath... for we are already close... to HIM... GRAIL!!! :-)
And I think they are hinting that it's time to call it a day with MQL4 :))

khorosh:
Drop me a line too, I'll do some digging.
Yeah, I wrote about the one I dumped for everyone to work on or something... and got stupid the same thing that I know myself, yes in 2010, leaks in 2011, just a test saw that there is nothing to catch just lazy to work out and that's it but want something good at once and nothing to help so do not happen)

7Konstantin7:
I wrote about the one I sent to everyone who wants to improve it or something ... and got stupid the same thing that I know myself, yes in 2010, leaks in 2011, just saw that there is nothing to catch just lazy to finalize and that's it but want something good right away and do not help it does not happen)

It's not about being lazy, it's just that it's very bad to work with THIS kind of code....

khorosh:
And I think they are hinting that it's time to quit MQL4. :)))

Wo-o-o-t, by the way, that's a yes... :-)

For a full-fledged transition to A, in addition to language syntax, you need to be fluent in OOP...

Picked up my Borland alphabet, refreshing polymorphism with inheritance, to make everything GOOD... :-)

TEXX:

It's not that it's lazy, it's just that THIS code is very bad to work with....
forget it then)
Reason: