[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 312

vladds:

from mails

Read carefully the description of the strategy in the logbook - especially the description of the input variables at the end of page 76 - it is all there.

Roman.:

Read the strategy description in the logbook - especially the description of the input variables at the end of page 76 - it's all there.
wow! my head is killing me! so many settings in one board ,at least the settings can be switched off one by one , but here it's all on top of each other!!! It took me at least 3 days to figure it out! :)

vladds:
wow! my head is exploding! so many settings in one board ,at least the settings could be switched off one by one , but here it's all on top of each other!!! 3 days at least to figure it out for me! :)

:-) What kind of settings are there? Two indices plus the indent from the fractal, on which the order will be set - ALL.

Try to attach this indicator to DoubleMinus_1. The indicator values can be taken from the 0th index, it does not redraw.

Use, for example, as follows:

//——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
// Возвращает сигналы на покупку 0, на продажу 1, или нет сигнала -1
int GetRealSignal()
{
  double i0, i1;
  i0=iCustom(
            NULL, 0, "JQS iOsMA",
            Fast_P,Slow_P,Signal_P,FASTmetod_P,SLOWmetod_P,MACDmetod_P,SIGNALmetod_P,
            0, 0);
  i1=iCustom(
            NULL, 0, "JQS iOsMA",
            Fast_P,Slow_P,Signal_P,FASTmetod_P,SLOWmetod_P,MACDmetod_P,SIGNALmetod_P,
            0, 1);

if (i1>i0)
  {
    return(1);
  }
  }

if (i1<i0)
  {
    return(0);
  }

return(-1);
}
//——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Files:
jqstiosma.mq4  8 kb

I'm testing DoubleMinus_1 on a M1 EURUSD + USDSHF M1 demo with 10,000 account units, so far the result is great, just on the M1 EURUSD was a loss for the same period, what do you think?

BeerGod:
I'm testing DoubleMinus_1 on a M1 EURUSD + USDSHF M1 demo with 10,000 account units, so far the result is great, just on the M1 EURUSD was a loss for the same period, what do you think?

Martin is always a loss (sooner or later)

I know, but it depends on how you treat everything, nothing lasts forever, and offline business also requires reinvestment in fixed assets, the main thing is how much the business allows you to withdraw from the costs to it.

A forex account is just a tool to make money, if you stress it too much it will break quickly and require replacement with new (capital), but the tool in any case is not eternal, but the point is that it will pay for itself several times and allow you to buy a new one.

BeerGod:
A forex account is just a tool to make money, if you stress it too much it will break quickly and require replacement with new (capital), but the tool in any case is not eternal, but the point is that it pays for itself several times and allows you to buy a new one.

again - martin does not make much and fast ... it's more likely that the tool will break down than that you will make money for a new one ...

elmucon:

Again - a Martin doesn't make much money fast... rather a "tool will break" than earn for a new one...

If it was a flush day for a lot of people , it wasn't for him!

ILAN+BANDS RULE! +34 pips!

Working Orders:
TicketOpen TimeTypeSizeItemPriceS/LT/PMarket Price
No transactions
Summary:
Deposit/Withdrawal:3,000.00Credit Facility:0.00
Closed Trade P/L:160.46Floating P/L:0.00Margin:0.00
Balance:3 160.46Equity:3 160.46Free Margin:3 160.46
Details:
Gross Profit:169.90Gross Loss:9.44Total Net Profit:160.46
Profit Factor:18.00Expected Payoff:40.12
Absolute Drawdown:0.00Maximal Drawdown:9.44 (0.30%)Relative Drawdown:0.30% (9.44)
Total Trades:4Short Positions (won %):0 (0.00%)Long Positions (won %):4 (75.00%)
Profit Trades (% of total):3 (75.00%)Loss trades (% of total):1 (25.00%)
Largestprofit trade:106.90loss trade:-9.44
Averageprofit trade:56.63loss trade:-9.44
Maximumconsecutive wins ($):2 (138.39)consecutive losses ($):1 (-9.44)
Maximalconsecutive gains (count):138.39 (2)consecutive losses (count):-9.44 (1)
Averageconsecutive wins:2consecutive losses:1

Reason: