[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 311

vladds:

Here you go, Vlad, and not just anyone interested in this branch topic.

In the magazine on pg. 73 - description of the TS with entry conditions for RSI and Bands, just what was in ILAN originally - RSI + Vlad, what you suggested to replace RSI - Bollinger Bands, by the way, this is a few pages earlier in the trailer. Here are the trade conditions for these two indices, and the bands are built not on the price but on the PSI indicator itself ... :-) Maybe I should try to put these input conditions into DoubleMinus_1 owl from the first page of the branch... Who thinks about it??? In the description of TS there is SAR indicator for trawl, but in this case we don't need it for this ILAN, we just feed these conditions for entering the market with start order and then we average both ways, as usually for one-directional instrument price movement.

The trailer contains an archive split into 2 parts - the log itself + a cfv.

Download from the link - they don't cling to the trailer.

Roman.:

Eurofrank, start recently, another demo... 10,000 starting 0.01. Sov DoubleMinus_1 from the front page.

I don't understand why you don't see a green equity line, just a blue balance line, as there are no stops in the owl?

joo:
What I don't understand is why you don't see the green equity line, one blue balance line, since there are no stops on the board?

:-) There are no stops. This is from saving account history as a detailed report - there the graph is plotted on closed positions...

This is not a test - this is a demo... the trailer is a file of the report itself...

Files:
1_1.zip  11 kb

Roman.:

:-) There are no stops. This is from saving the account history as a detailed report - there the chart is plotted on closed positions...

This is not a test - it's a demo... the trailer is a file of the report itself...

there are so many settings in my head it would take me a day to understand it! is there any setting for 4 digits!??

vladds:
So many settings that it doesn't even go into your head, it takes a day to understand it! Is there any setting for the 4 digits!??

You mean, the sow from the magazine?

Roman.:

Here you go, Vlad, and not just anyone interested in this branch topic.

... Who has any thoughts on the subject???

I think turkeys would be useful for a proper start of Ilan. A similar idea is to switch it on only after a move. And here the function of determining the entry point will be assumed by the indulators.

You may try to squeeze the maximum out of this direction. That is, to learn to determine with high reliability the state of the market at the moment and, therefore, increase stability of the monkey up to the possible maximum.

And it would be good to try to add the compensating grid features that I am currently working on.

All this will probably lead us to a "guaranteed" loss only once a month) - trader's dream))

Roman.:

You mean the sova from the magazine?

From my email.

vladds:

from Miles.

I get it. What settings are there... :-)

It's all clear - here's one for the four marks

extern int rsiperiod=8; 
extern int bbperiod=14;
extern int bbotcl=1;
extern int SL=50;
extern int TP=135;
int err;

extern int MG=564651; // это магик ордеров - его оптить не надо.
extern double Lots=0.1;

extern int mn=1;    //это множитель для пятизнака сделать 10.
extern int otstup=105;
extern int rsiup=30;
extern int rsidw=70;

OnGoing:

I think the turkeys will be useful for a proper start for Ilan. A similar idea is to switch it on only after a move. Well, here this function of determining the entry point will be taken over by the indices.

You can try to get the most out of this direction. That is, to learn to determine with high reliability the state of the market at the moment and, therefore, increase stability of the monkey up to the possible maximum.

And it would be good to try to add the compensating grid features that I am currently working on.

All this will probably lead us to a "guaranteed" loss only once a month) - trader's dream))

Yes.... Uzh.... !!!!:-) Keep working... :-)
Reason: