[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 112

It's OK.

Bicus:

Yes?

Why did you stop posting pictures then?

:)))

Well... You can't make a fool out of a man.

Today is the rare day when I lose my deposit! I said in advance I would go all the way, plus I worked with a new Expert Advisor, I miscalculated a bit and....

You learn from your mistakes!

Mathemat:
The thread has steadily overtaken the euronet. It's an event that should be recorded in the forum's medical history.

Yeah. OnGoing's a flamboyant know-it-all. He's an enthusiast. :)

Guys, there are gigabytes of lines on martingale, locks, avalanches and all of them put together when you couldn't even write. Such systems will never work, because they have no initial and statistically proven advantage. Don't you get it? If you want to spend your time with benefit, you better find bank deposits at 11-12% per annum with early withdrawal option (just in case) and put a maximum of 600,000 rubles for a year on them. The state insures 700,000 rubles, including interest. You will get more income with virtually zero risk than from your iBlans.

4x-online:

Yeah. OnGoing's a flamboyant know-it-all. He's an enthusiast. :)

Guys, the topic of martingale, locks, avalanches and all combined, were written out in gigabytes of lines back when you couldn't even write. Such systems will never work, because they have no initial and statistically proven advantage. Don't you get it? If you want to spend your time with benefit, you better find bank deposits at 11-12% per annum with early withdrawal option (just in case) and put a maximum of 600,000 rubles for a year on them. The state insures 700,000 rubles, including interest. You will get more income with virtually zero risk than from your iBlans.

Thank you for your kind words.) We don't need to be called a crock as long as we're not in the oven.)

"Scientists say it's impossible this or that, but an ignoramus who knows no prohibition comes along and makes a discovery" (A.Einstein))

nikelodeon:

I understand that all the villagers are in a slump right now. Let's all try to solve this situation on their own and then post the result.

This means closing all positions with a profit greater than the initial deposit...... At least...

I have the lock now at the level of the initial deposit. You could say that everything from the beginning.....

I'm also getting into a stepped lock, just for the sake of interest. I'll write later how it all ends.

And if you think about it, it is possible to survive a 10-20% drawdown and then look for a good period to trade again. Risk, but not without it....

OnGoing:

Thank you for your kind words)) You can call us a pot, as long as it's not in the oven)

"Scientists say this or that is impossible, but an ignoramus who knows no prohibition comes along and makes a discovery" (A.Einstein))

But Alexander is right. I wasn't lazy and ran this wonder EA in the tester. The maximum it can give me in a year without losing 6%. Where's the genius and discovery here? The interest rate at the bank is higher.

nikelodeon:
And if you think about it, it is possible to survive a 10-20% drawdown and then look for a good period to trade again. It's a risk, but you can't do without it....
If you give me the code of the last Expert Advisor, I will add this idea to it. And you will see that there will be a loss.

nikelodeon:
And if you think about it, it is possible to survive a 10-20% drawdown and then look for a good period to trade again. It's a risk, but you can't do without it....
To cover means not to return. If you leave the whole construction for a while and unlock it in this very "lucky moment", then it is enough to go the same initial distance back, so that the loss is just a memory) That's the whole point.

Cmu4:
Give me the code of the last EA, I'll bolt this idea in there. And you will see that there will be a drain.

Everything is already there in Ilana, you don't need to twist it, just turn it on.
Reason: