[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 69

OnGoing:
Yes, you had no sells for part of the time, that's why the next one is a take.

But these are separate 2 scoops they have nothing to do with each other only the depo!!!

vladds:

But these are separate 2 scoops, they have nothing to do with each other, only the depo!!!
Yes, but the shorts compensate and take some of the load for a while, I think somewhere like that, although maybe it's just the spreads of different DCs.

Bicus:

Jesus.... like children, honestly....

Want some free advice? Don't remove RSI, it will save you money. For a while.

:)))

put another "bot" to reflect the drawdown, in the case of a pullback, puts a stop loss of +5 pips in my direction from the buy/sell, when passing +11, it would have saved the deposit today )

nikelodeon:
Look at the tab of the excerpts he puts in the error 0 from the excerpt that he puts down?

no nothing and even in the tester it stops putting down from 13.05 )))))))))))

Second run on bai.... HU....

You look at the guides, see if there's anything wrong... Because I'm putting it right on.....

nikelodeon:
Second run on bai.... HU....

as always 3p )))))))))

Yeah, that's a load of crap, I think you need to cover the script when you approach, you'll be on the plus side anyway....

It looks like he's down or in the cortex for the night, but it's unlikely he's higher up.

The law of meanness in a word. I still need to cover the script :( but I guess I'll wait for.....
Reason: