[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 66

nikat97:
Have you looked at the private line?

watched for 10 minutes watching not one!
Without RSI
Files:
fxnust1.mq4  21 kb
ntjv_1.mq4  21 kb
[Deleted]
he does not put anything on the minutes now, and what he puts on the minutes does not translate into profits, is there a description of the "experts" ?
nikelodeon:

More than two, they say out loud :)
I threw him an illan without RSI to open the sells
vladds:

watched for 10 minutes watching not one put one in!
Did you compile it?
By the way, yes... You have to compile, and I've done it a couple of times or three... just... just to be safe :)

Jesus.... like children, honestly....

Want some free advice? Don't remove RSI, it will save you money. For a while.

:)))

Bicus:

Your optimism will end at the same time as the flat.

vladds, how are you doing? The money, I hope, is virtual?
Bicus:
vladds, how are you doing? The money is virtual, I hope?

I have a maximum of 4500 drawdown and it's real, by the way!
Bicus:

Jesus.... like children, honestly....

Want some free advice? Don't remove RSI, it will save you money. For a while.

:)))


What's the gimmick? explain......