[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 53

nikelodeon:
Interesting that in the second terminal on a completely different broker the same error pops up, what the hell is this :(((((

it is not an error...

there is no error

ticket = OrderSend(Symbol(), OP_SELL, pLots, Bid, sp, StopShort(Ask, sl), TakeShort(Bid, tp), pComment, pMagic, pDatetime, pColor);
         err = GetLastError();
         if (err == 0/* NO_ERROR */) break;

nikelodeon:
Interesting that in the second terminal on a completely different broker the same error is showing up, what the hell is this :(((((
You know that it is forbidden to short during the crisis. You should not create a crisis out of the blue :))

OnGoing:

No error, Ilan's logic seems to be that way.

Right now RSI does not allow to go short, we are at the bottom of the move.

Apparently, it is looking at the high frame. And Error 0 - it's a stub).

Googling says they threw out RSI all started to open.

You're probably right, it's all about logic.... I can't complain, because I opened lots and made a lot of money. I was just frightened by the error, I thought it was a glitch. But it's probably logic, really....

nikelodeon:
Although the same Expert opens upwards but does not want to go downwards, does anyone know if trading downwards has been banned in the whole market????? :))))))))))))))))))!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There must be a command in the EA - do not sell down in the market. And the market limits are set for the EA.

dEp in 24 hours - up twofold on two instruments - micro.

The report is attached.

Files:

khorosh:
It is better not to bet, or when everyone has lost their deposits, they may find the picture and beat it up:)))

))))))))

nikelodeon:

You're probably right, it's all about logic.... I can't complain, because I opened lots of longs and made a lot of money. I was just scared by the error, I thought it was some kind of a glitch. But it's probably logic, really....
Yeah It's not a money printing press don't worry)

I'll be getting my stats on alpari micro too. Depo's good, see how much it makes by Friday..... I'll try to keep it up around the clock.....

Roman.:

dEp in 24 hours - up twofold on two instruments - micro.

I'm attaching the report.

That's good!

vladds:

and that's what you're talking about!!! )))))

Yep... :-)
Reason: