Triangular arbitration - page 4

leonid553:

Approximately, the channel width is 5-7 pips. It is impossible to be more precise, as total equity depends on the arithmetic mean of the three open positions and pip size is different for all of them.

In my figure, total equity is calculated using opening prices, i.e. equity can reach 8-12 pips in its peak values (within a bar). These are the moments that must be caught for the triple entry/exit, i.e. from the border to the border. You should look more specifically online.

Thank you!

snail09:
You don't have to answer, categorically - you don't have to!
You have to, Fedya, you have to. Otherwise they'll get sick of asking you the same thing if you don't clarify it right away.

Reshetov:
You should, Fedya, you should. Otherwise they'll get sick of asking you the same thing.

I see, I see... So don't write so you don't have to ask the same thing. The lamers are surrounded. Get out of the circle and don't engage in polemics with them.

(I positioned this post as a joke 8 -))) I didn`t mean to offend you in any way).

snail09:

I see, I see... So don't write so you don't have to ask the same thing. The lamers are surrounded. Get out of the circle and don't engage in polemics with them.

(I position this post as a joke 8 -))) didn't mean to offend you in any way).

I don't give a shit who or what is positioning there. It's almost impossible to offend me (don't be offended, but don't be offended), but it makes some faint-hearted people feel bad for some reason.

Reshetov:
I don't give a shit who posits what. It's almost impossible to offend me (don't be offended, but don't be offended), but it somehow makes some people with a soft spot feel uncomfortable.

It is very possible, I have seen it, I have read it. But I am not pursuing such a goal at the moment. You are nervous, but why? Just forget about the forum and... that's it, nobody needs to answer stupid questions anymore. What? Not enough communication, not enough like-minded people, there are two or three of them near any shop - if only there were money. I respect you, Yuri, and I'll stop the argument.

snail09:
Forget about the forum.
Take a break with your like-minded friends at the stall. Without snivelling, we'll figure out what to do and what not to do.

No, Yuri, you're just a nervous wreck.... Well, we all understand that you are cool and all that, and nobody cancels star sickness. But you need to be a little more polite or something..... I'm not the only one who's noticed that, as you can see.....

nikelodeon:
But you have to be more polite or something.....

What's the occasion? This isn't the Institute for Noble Maidens.

Don't be offended, so you won't be offended.

nikelodeon:
No, Yuri, you're just a nervous wreck.... Well, we all understand that you are cool and all that, and nobody cancels star sickness. But you need to be a little more polite or something..... I'm not the only one who's noticed that, as you can see.....
Why are you picking on the man? It's a phenomenon of nature, you don't want to read it.

Reshetov:

What's the occasion? This isn't the noblewomen's institute.

Well, it kind of discourages any further discussion. I'm not proud and if need be, I will ask and continue to communicate, but I am not particularly interested if you are bullied at every word. But it's up to you and no one here tells you what to do....

I really don't give a shit. So..... was just celebrating......

Reason: