[Archive!] Ready to write EA for FREE !!!!!

Dear forum members :) Ready to write FREE EAs on your strategy. I apologize to everyone if my words offend anyone, but most people think that only their strategy leads to grail and therefore do not share ideas. I think a satisfactory result may be obtained after a wide discussion. That is why the conditions for writing EAs are publishing them publicly on the forum and encouraging public discussion of the results. Any ideas? Ready to work ...

A thousand apologies to everyone, may God forgive me for not knowing what I have gotten myself into.) I have no desire to insult anyone or engage in polemics on matters that I do not understand. So, who precisely has set the task in a language I understand, I will try to answer everyone and do my best. A huge request, ask the task easier to understand, a well-defined task is half the battle. Try to understand that what you understand "with my gut" and that you have spent a lot of time on it I can not digest at once. I do not refuse to work and will write advisors to the best of my ability -:)

Respect to all ...

Juravlev:

Dear forum members :) Ready to write FREE EAs on your strategy. I apologize to everyone if my words offend anyone, but most people think that only their strategy leads to grail and therefore do not share ideas. I think a satisfactory result may be obtained after a wide discussion. That is why the conditions for writing EAs are publishing them publicly on the forum and holding discussions on the results. Any ideas? Ready to work ...

:-) to this page (last post) the appropriate branch of the forum have not looked ... from the get-go! :-)

Haven't looked. honestly -:) Which post are we talking about? About "cm_EAnNews.mq4"?

Juravlev:

Haven't looked. Honestly -:) Which post are we talking about? About "cm_EAnNews.mq4"?

Yes, that's what he says "... who will do it, post it here"...:-)

Juravlev:

Dear forum members :) Ready to write for FREE...

Get down, Sasha. You're about to be crushed by a pile of applications. All previous applicants have run shamefully under the onslaught of freeloaders.
To make life easier, I advise to take the competent compact EA as a base and put only the conditions into it. I personally like Integer's EAs from his site. But not a universal one, but one of simpler ones.
And specialize only on EAs, you will survive longer :)).

granit77:
Get down, Sasha. You are about to be crushed by a pile of applications. All previous bidders have shamefully fled under the onslaught of freeloaders.
To make life easier, I advise to take the competent compact EA as a base and put only the conditions into it. I personally like Integer's EAs from his site. But not a universal one, but one of simpler ones.
And specialize only on EAs, you will survive longer :)).
I admire your wisdom!!! You were made a moderator for a reason!

granit77:
All previous contenders fled in disgrace under the onslaught of freeloaders.
"... and I was there, drinking honey and beer..."

denis_orlov:
"... and I've been there, I've been drinking honey and beer..."
And the conclusion, Denis? What conclusion have you drawn for yourself?

snail09:
And the conclusion, Denis? What conclusion have you drawn for yourself?

Well, if you're interested, hold on tight!

mind you, I didn't suggest it... ©

All ideas can be divided into three categories:

1. Eureka! Naive attempts to catch the market on some "patterns", based on the supposed predictability and non-randomness of the market. A simple analysis quickly shows that such patterns do not have a strong tendency to work in the black, and for every pattern there are about a dozen of anti-patterns, multiplied by a lot of other accidents... Only basic patterns of following the market work, but even with reasonable risks they give miserable results, and with unreasonable risks - you know it...
  2. I am twisting and turning - I want to confuse you! This is the model of system construction, when new conditions, filters, checks, etc. are constantly being imposed. The inventor is sure that every new filtering condition increases chances of success, but in fact, it only adds the whole structure of uncertainties and new variants... The analytical block of the system grows like a snowball, which, as before, only rolls down... The most annoying thing is that such rubber-stamped ToR spoil the relationship between the programmer and the client.
  3. Figaro here, Figaro there... Arbitrage, locking, martin and anti-martin... The general principle - here you take, and there you give, and there you take something more expensive, cross trades, hoping that the very complexity of this machination will make you incur losses and break even, and thus bring you some profit. The principle is similar to the second point, the only difference being that the client usually has deeper knowledge of the market and creates an allegedly secure position system. The client usually does nothing, replacing the simplest transaction of one currency pair by the most complex combination of three or four, resulting in an overall position with low risk and correspondingly low profit, but enormous waste of time and analytical skills. But then again, that's what a hobby is all about - it's the process, not the result... :)
All in all, a colossal waste of time. And an inexhaustible stream of nonsense, right down to zig-zag trading (no kidding).

While the answer is obvious, either educated gamble with a small, easily recoverable amount, for fun and adrenaline, or low-risk market trading, but with a significant deposit, otherwise there is no point. For both, and for the other - the advisor is not fucking necessary.

Phew...

Juravlev:

Dear forum members :) Ready to write FREE EAs on your strategy. I apologize to everyone if my words offend anyone, but most people think that only their strategy leads to grail and therefore do not share ideas. I think a satisfactory result may be obtained after a wide discussion. That is why the conditions for writing EAs are publishing them publicly on the forum and encouraging public discussion of the results. Any ideas? Ready to work ...

1. Please try it, maybe something will work out: https://forum.mql4.com/ru/44275/page11

2. You can try to code a variant of indicator and then EA for the generalized case n=n, calculated using appropriate formula. How to calculate them has already been done https://forum.mql4.com/ru/38834/page170 starting from this page sergeev, since all variants so far have been done for the case n=1.

denis_orlov:

Well, if you're interested, hold on tight!

mind you, it wasn't my suggestion... ©

All ideas can be divided into three categories

Thank you for such a comprehensive reply, worthy of a professional. There is nothing to debate. Once again, thank you!
Reason: