Econometrics: one step ahead forecast - page 48

Vizard:

If these tests had been carried out...then questions about the error and such a model construction...and the topic in general did not arise...

Well, don't do it... it's our job to suggest it...

I have the tests and I'll post them. What will you post?

avtomat:

)))) Well, to him all non-econometricians are amateurs!!! -- uh... how shall I put this delicately... -- incompetent!!! there!!! :)))))))))))

thank god you're not offering him a techie...

Closer to the state space, please.

By the way, I'm not an economist and I passed TAR in horse doses.

Mathemat:

I looked at the articles. I did not learn anything new. To that criticism of the p-value given in the article, I can add my own. I don't have this problem, as I'm not trying to identify any statistical regularities and the level of confidence in them. I and everyone else on this forum is interested in the credibility of the prediction at least 1 step ahead. Osh.prediction would seem to be such a measure, but it is not an error in the correctness of the prediction. I'm not interested in the predicted value - I'm interested in the direction.

faa1947:
I have the tests and I will post them. What are you going to post?

Nothing...

faa1947: Osh.prediction seems to be such a yardstick, but it is not an error in the correctness of the prediction.

What is a correctness error? Is it a measure of credibility or something?

I'm not trying to identify any statistical patterns or confidence levels.

You don't say. You don't do anything other than bare statistics. So bare, in fact, that there is no substance there.

faa1947:

Closer to the state space, please.

By the way, I'm not an econometrician and I took TAR in horse doses.

Here's how... in horse doses... Something to do with veterinary medicine? What was the dose of state space? Was Taylor's row dose as equine? But was the horse dose cut back on the derivatives?

And by the way, I'm not saying you're an economist -- but much more weightily and meaningfully -- an econometrist!!! -- the flower of world science!!! -- Nobel laureates. -- You're in that cohort of greats.

;))))

avtomat:

That's how... in horse doses... Something to do with veterinary medicine? What was the dose of the state space? Was Taylor's row dose as equine? But was the horse dose cut back on the derivatives?

And by the way, I'm not saying you're an economist -- but much more weightily and meaningfully -- an econometrist!!! -- the flower of world science!!! -- Nobel laureates. -- You're in that cohort of greats.

;))))

I'm not replying, I'm just fixing it. When you get embarrassed in the morning and want to delete, you can't :)

Mathemat:

What is a correctness error? Is it a measure of credibility or something?

Predict long, short with an assessment of the probability of the relevant market direction.

So bare that there is no content there.

What is content?

faa1947:

What is the content?

Equity deposit increment. Everything else is bullshit - econometric epigone.

Reshetov:
Equity deposit accretion. Everything else is bullshit - econometric epigone.

Why did you write this post? Are you waiting for a reaction?

It's impossible to discuss anything with someone who is unresponsive and rambles on about the same thing.

Reason: