"Cool peppers!" - page 10

C-4:

Boy, nobody's interested in your drawing here. Nobody here cares what you think or don't think about Jews, politics, weather, your homeboys, etc. Go reflect in the euronet. Here it's all about real, all about stats, all about real dough.

I'm afraid I'm going to have to start a branch called "Very Cool Peppers!". Because my fingers are sticking out beyond the current one. :)

Take it easy, gentlemen. Businesslike work, quiet as a library. Shh!

joo:

Hello!

For those who are "cool".

We do not need (should not) be shaking the air masses of the forum with photoshop-drawn stats, shake them in this thread. Clear signals, such as: EURUSD, buy, SL 200, TP 300, 5:51:49.

If you have any misunderstandings on the forum, you are welcome here. Clarify the relationship here, but very clearly and distinctly - in the form of trading signals.

If there are a lot of trades in the portfolio by instrument in a day, it will be problematic to manually transfer everything here...

Mathemat:

Supported. Approximate list of requirements:

• There are only very clear signals here. No "Euro is likely to go up today" type of smearing is allowed. In other words, no forecasts and no discussion of them.
  • It is extremely desirable that each signal is traced to the end, i.e. to the deal closing. This is the responsibility of the author of the signal!
  • In case there is no TR, the conditions of closing of the trade should be clearly stipulated.
  • SL should always be present.
  • The time of opening/closing of the trades should also be present.

I suggest that violations of these rules should be stopped.

If the author and participants of a branch don't mind - I suggest to moderate a branch with a special zeal, that here was only concrete. Maybe willing at first will not be too many. But for those who have a vested interest in demonstrating the results of their system, this branch can be extremely useful.

Maybe, we will agree upon the tabular form of presentation of the "trade cycle" (from opening to complete closing of a position)?

Same thing. It would be problematic to keep a table...

Roman.:

If there are a lot of trades in the portfolio by instrument in a day, it would be problematic to manually transfer everything here...
Monitoring could be published. And post Equity/Balance at the end of the day here once a week, for example. This will be a generalized indicator of trading activity.

joo:
Monitoring can be published. And post the end-of-day equity/balance once a week, for example. This would be a summary measure of trading activity.

I understand, I mean, as I understood from the first two posts, I want to use the signals of "Pepper" for forum users but not for "tough guy" who monitors his own coolness here... Or not?

Roman.:

I understand, I understand, as I understood from the first two posts - we need the signals of "peers", not "tough guy", who monitors his own coolness here... Or not?

No, the purpose is different.

joo:

Do not (should not) sway the air masses of the forum with photoshop-drawn stats, sway them in this thread. Especially welcome are clear signals, such as: EURUSD, buy, SL 200, TP 300, 5:51:49.

If there is any misunderstanding on the forum, you are welcome to come here. Settle your relationship here, only in a clear and straightforward way - in the form of trading signals.

That is, the point is not specifically the signals themselves "for the use of forum users" (the "Signals" service will soon be available on Forum 5), but that if someone wants to back up what they say (or demand it from someone as proof), then it is very appropriate to do so here.

joo:

No, the purpose is different.

That is, the point is not specifically the signals themselves "for the use of forum users" (the "Signals" service will soon be available on Forum 5), but that if someone wants to back up what they say (or as proof is required of it from someone else), it is very appropriate to do so here.

That's clear. I'll first share the layouts with the "Villagers" brothers...

C-4:
No, you'd better go to a restaurant for a balance! No, better not like that. You need to open a real account, then open a position with full margin, drain 90% of the account, but do not close the position and lock it. Then come to your brokerage company and demand, demand and demand your balance back. After all, for you there is no loss, because it floats and does not matter. In fact, your account is 100% safe.

Nah, TheXpert doesn't think so. That's the way only the stoopless hailers think, whose balance is growing without any drawdowns, but whose funds are approaching zero)))

Folks, give me the phone number of the dealer who supplies you with the weed (or whatever it is you consume) under which you write this. А?

There used to be a thread - those who wanted to write their predictions. Who didn't want to - didn't write.... All is quiet, quiet....

No - this is wrong, this is wrong, everything is wrong and your hands are crooked and your branch is wrong........

Reason: