[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 9: November 2011) - page 147

strangerr:

Yes, just the city)))
I transferred funds from my webmoney wallet to my Privatbank e-currency account today - no problems

margaret:
I transferred funds from my webmoney wallet to my Privatbank e-currency account today - no problems

I was talking about the terminals. By the way, how about 1.40 from here?

strangerr:

so before that i transferred from the terminal to webmoney.... By the way, I'll have to think about it... I'm still reeling from my birthday.

First it would have to pass 1.3550, and then I only see 1.3900 for now ...

But all these are medium term possibilities))) For now 1.3360-70 and down to 1.3267

strangerr:

yeah it's very similar, except it's not like it was just a scam))))))))

margaret:
so before that i transferred from the terminal to webmoney.... By the way, I should think about it... I'm still recovering from my birthday.

A terminal and an ATM are different things. I meant electronic payment terminals: Qiwi, iBox, etc.

DR?

but if we get past 1.3267 then a new low....

strangerr:

A terminal and an ATM are different things. I meant electronic payment terminals: Qiwi, iBox, etc.

DR?

I do transfers from home via computer (Privat24) .... I have a birthday the same day as Yulia Tymoshenko

What is not clear stranger (Sorry, I do not know how to say it))) People get drunk no matter how much Putin fights)))

azfaraon:

First it would have to pass 1.3550, and then I only see 1.3900 for now ...

But all these are medium term possibilities))) For now 1.3360-70 and down to 1.3267

1.3515-25

Reason: