[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 9: November 2011) - page 43

lekhach:

And why the sarcasm. It's common to comment on any move like this:

2011.11.09 15:52:33 Review: The euro has fallen amid a jump in Italian bond yields.

And it only came out when the pullback (or correction?) started.

And they always have the exchange rate falling/rising 'in the background'...

Did they ever write something like. "the exchange rate is down and we don't know why o_o" ? Here it is... it always goes down in the background, or rather it goes down first and there's always some background.

Europa:

And they always have a falling/rising rate 'in the background'...

Did they ever write something like... "the exchange rate is down and we don't know why o_o" ? Here it is... it always goes down "in the background", or rather it goes down first and there is always some "background".

and who prevents you from making your own MEI software with indicator separation ...

zy.more than 90% of analysts do not understand what they write at all...and how all mayes are divided by weights...or can get one or the other weight depending on the situation...

They'll make a note at the bottom to start torturing ... And then the analysts will come, they know everything ... They'll explain everything ... what was taken into account or something)))

ReziDent:

yes ... a pullback is brewing ... but I won't buy today))) ... tomorrow we'll see...

can't you go any lower? 1.3 - 1.28 ?

Vizard:

yes... a pullback is brewing... but not buying today))) ... tomorrow we'll see...

it's not good to buy at such moments)))

Vizard:

yes... a pullback is brewing... but I won't buy today)))) ... tomorrow we'll see...

can't you go any lower? 1.3 - 1.28 ?

That's what I was thinking so far, I think I did the markings the day before yesterday:

https://c.mql5.com/mql4/forum/2011/11/abioob1.gif

ReziDent:

That's what I'm thinking so far, I think I did the markings the day before yesterday:

https://c.mql5.com/mql4/forum/2011/11/abioob1.gif

ok

Vizard:

ok

When [B] is ready, then the targets at the top will be more accurate. If it doesn't break through the 1.3145 level.

Sitting on such a channel, see pic + connect D1 with MA 240 to observe a bounce!

On Gunn, a bounce (correction) is looming for tomorrow.

Reason: