Requires a trading robot for MT4. - page 6

sever31:
Yes, but sometimes it goes up (everywhere) by 10-20 pips.
Yes, sometimes spreads widen and slippage is possible - you can't be immune to it)

Alligator:
Оплата договорная.
Sorry, ran across the topic, didn't understand the point of your suggestion?

sever31:
Sorry, ran across the thread, didn't understand the point of your suggestion?

I would like to buy an EA that trades within the parameters I wrote above

Alligator:

A robot working at zero or with a small surplus is required: The more trades opened, closed - the better.

Deposit load: not more than 10% Maximum drawdown 10%

Broker quotes: 5 digits. Spreads are market-related (on average 4-6pips on euros). Broker's commission (opening+closing): 7 quid per lot. Locks - allowed.

The robot should work ECN on accounts If you need a terminal broker please let me know. Payment is negotiable.

That's for this "Deposit load: no more than 10% Maximum drawdown 10%" has to work and work if the other conditions are met. It is better than the tester's grail...

I understand why the man wants a robot.

He is a trader himself, in the office, he wants to make a fake activity for himself.

snail09:
Alligator:

A robot working at zero or with a small surplus is required:
The more trades opened, closed - the better.
Deposit load: no more than 10%
Maximum drawdown 10%

Broker quotes: 5 digits.
Market spread (on average 4-6pips on euro).
Broker commission (opening + closing) 7 quid per lot.
Locks - allowed.

Robot must work ECN on accounts
If you need a broker terminal please tell

Payment is negotiable.

Here above it "Load on deposit: no more than 10% Maximum drawdown 10%" still have to work and work if the other conditions are met. It is better than the tester's grail...
My reply to myself: alligator, you are not a messenger from the bank, the scheme speaks for itself? I've seen people like that here, they say they represent big institutions, even national ones. Like, to make a muilliard look almost like a muilliard in a year...

26994:

I understand why the man wants a robot.

He is a trader himself, in the office, he wants to make a fake activity for himself.

What's the use of activity if it does not bring in income? No, I just want to be able to earn some money with the help of an Expert Advisor )

Alligator:

I would like to buy an Expert Advisor that would trade according to the parameters I wrote above
Go to my profile, there is a link to the topic, in the first topic there is a description of my trading system. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me.

OnGoing:
Humorists))

What's the humour here? Euro spread polyps and guaranteed execution is a grail.

And in general, don't get in the way of commerce!

paukas:

What's the humour here? Euro spread polyps and guaranteed execution is a grail.

And in general, don't get in the way of commerce!

Don't forget to add a 0.7 commission to the halfpipe. And "guaranteed" execution is a rare beast, almost in the red book).

You can sell your own grail, no one is stopping you.

Humorists))

Reason: