[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 8: October 2011) - page 25

lotos7:

....look for a pattern in market vibrations and you'll earn your LEMON ....

I don't think I have a million, but I think I have enough for petrol and cigarettes... :-))) I try to get out eight or ten thousand every month...

(playing together, at least the deposit (1300) has long since paid off... maximum drawdown from four pending orders was

389, a couple of stops may be near 250 a month but it's not critical - they are all spread out)

here is yesterday's day for example all orders that are 0.5 this system

andreika:
Well, that's probably on Monday.

If you really want to, you can go to space ))))

Fibo got in the way (((

And why am I doing this....I don't understand ((

Days. Summary - ride up and roll into the basement

Hi all. I rarely post on the forums, and believe me, that's a big plus for work. But come on, this is not what I wanted to talk about. When obtaining experience for work in Forex, I dug a lot of forums, made a lot of groundwork and conclusions. I have learned how to work with one minute time. I imagine there will be a lot of shouting now: "One minute is not serious, etc." But believe me, until you learn how to work with the minute time. But believe me, until you learn to see the reversal points and levels, you have nothing to do on the hour, day, etc., will still lead to the loss of your deposit. In the minute, the genesis of all traffic, and here lies the success of your profits. Good luck to all

solar:

Days. Summary - going up and down in the basement

I don't agree with 1 screen on the rise...i think the correction is over...i agree with the diaries...

I see it that way myself... we'll see...

SEVER11:

Hi all. I rarely post on the forums, and believe me, that's a big plus for work. But come on, this is not what I wanted to talk about. When obtaining experience for work in Forex, I dug a lot of forums, made a lot of groundwork and conclusions. I have learned how to work with one minute time. I imagine there will be a lot of shouting now: "One minute is not serious, etc." But believe me, until you learn how to work with the minute time. But believe me, until you learn to see the reversal points and levels, you have nothing to do on the hour, day, etc., will still lead to the loss of your deposit. In the minute, the genesis of all traffic, and here lies the success of your profits. Good luck to all

There's a new generation on the way.

)))

IMHO... :)

SEVER11:

Hi all. I rarely post on the forums, and believe me, that's a big plus for work. But come on, this is not what I wanted to talk about. I have learned a lot of things on forums, made a lot of experiences and conclusions. I have learned to work with one minute time. I imagine there will be a lot of shouting now: "one minute is not serious, etc.". But believe me, until you learn to see the reversal points and levels, you have nothing to do on the hour, day, etc., will still lead to the loss of your deposit. In the minute, the genesis of all traffic, and here lies the success of your profits. good luck to all

Yeah....you've been trading for who knows how long......and then the kids start telling you how to live ))) I agree, don't bother....or just fool around...

ps.and m5 is ok...

for an amusement)))
The forecasts are certainly an interesting thing... but you can't trade big lots with them...

The + in the middle of the day is that they allow you to see...
the amplitude of the movement ... possible ... basically that's all ...
on Thursday I tried to explain to Tatrik why the eu went like that
the eu went the same way... suggested to look it up... he gave up... then he did it himself with pictures,
but he had probably gone to bed already... he deleted it...
Yesterday everything was fine... I think everyone understands why it was up...
but I'm not sure about the fall...
in short on the chart at the time of the signal to go short...
there were 2 clear prerequisites for it (1 fa) ... who can find them
... it had 2 clear-cut prerequisites ... the one who can find them ... will get a very powerful tool (unfortunately it can not be used in a bot) ...
good luck and profits to all...

Reason: