[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 7: September 2011) - page 136

Vizard:

hello

where do you stand ? (medium term)

Sell from 1.4435...

margaret:
Sell from 1.4435...

Greetings! If it's no secret, what's your sell target?

margaret:
Sell from 1.4435...
hello, where have you been? I'm bored without you here, I haven't been in the last few days...

FxRoller:

Greetings, if it's not a secret, what's your sell target?
My sell has no targets yet, when I see it end, I'll close it then...

rigc:
Hi, where have you been? I'm bored without you here, I haven't visited in the last few days...

I went abroad unexpectedly, but I'm back now...studying the FA world.

Maybe someone has already seen this FA video, who hasn't, check it out... cartoon with humour and truth.

margaret:
My sall has no targets yet, when I see it finished, I'll close it then...
I don't usually put any stops... And when I see a zero balance, then I close everything and leave... )

DhP:
I don't usually put any stops... And when I see a zero balance, I close everything and leave... )
player)))

DhP:
I don't usually put any stops... And when I see a zero balance, I close everything and leave... )
I don't like stops, I only set them for used ones...

DhP:

I've got an Expert Advisor... when the balance goes to zero the computer shuts down automatically... lots of people will need it ))))

Vizard:

Svay advisor...when you zero the balance the computer shuts down automatically...lots of people will need it ))))

I've had this thought five times already.

I understand that everyone needs to, but the laziness... )

Reason: