[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 7: September 2011) - page 128

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8P7tW9-_Fck&list=FL8OTvjOnej_u9BEH2Xp1EtQ&index=30

You'd better go to the music section or the admins will kick you in the head... Yeah... the Eurobox thing seems a little over the top...

Tantrik - Igor, what does the snake symbolise in Vedic interpretations... The eu is not disturbed... one might as well ask...

lotos7:

Tantrik - Igor, what does the snake symbolise in Vedic interpretations... The eu is not disturbed... one might as well ask...

google rules.

Tantrik:
Google rules.

.... And the big snake takes advantage of the mink. ...

lotos7:

.... And the big snake takes advantage of the mink. ...

you've got me fooled with the levels! ( and where is the turkey on the levels - can I have it in private) (.... or else it's not just the snake that's dreaming...)

Tantrik:

you've made a mess of me with the levels! ( and where is the levels turkey - can I have it in private) (.... or you'll be dreaming of more than just a snake...)

I'll trade you for something useful...

lotos7:

I'll trade you for something useful.

Interested?! I told you about the system.... I'll make do. Good luck!

U....G.....))

I have noticed that the autumn 2008 pattern is working well today: all currencies are falling, JPY and CHF are rising.

I therefore expect EUR/USD to move downwards.

Tantrik:

You, who like to draw trends, here you go - it's on your subject....)))
Files:
Reason: