[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 7: September 2011) - page 37

Tantrik:


With the Fibs it looks simpler...

I think that from 1.3890 we could go up a bit

.

I got away with this...

my indicators from M15 to D have fallen below the plinth. waiting,,s

From history....


(Daily)

I guess I'm done giving speeches. I thought the candle would be 50-100 pips.

that's a little weak.

For the bangers...the script is a no-loss level...
Files:
[삭제]

I don't want to scare everyone, but that's the game so far:

Whether it'll work out -- who knows?

rigc:
now yourbuy will go into the black and fix the profit at 396-397


Why I like it anyway))))

The reversal to the north will only happen when all the buyers leave the market or close their bets. So far, there are no signs of a reversal. 50% drawdown. That's hilarious.