[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 6: August 2011) - page 123

OnGoing:
Look at his depo load (already at minimum), so covered the elks most likely. Now slowly recovering. And it is not the fact that audi/frank, people are guessing, and he could enter on several pairs.
see for yourself, it's unloaded and flew down and there's a withdrawal...

Tantrik: Who cares, but I did.
And what a decent PAMM it was. It's been around for more than 2 years. And the MM was quite decent up to that time (not counting the very beginning, when it was possible to take a risk). And then the guy just took off...

Tantrik:

Who cares, but I did. This pair is said to be in buy, so the minimum was 30% - 400t. left of the depo. It will reach the channel and it will be lost (and there is no one to turn it around, the Swiss intervened - it was enough for 50 pips).

Have a rest, Igor! Go to the islands or something. I cannot go anywhere without your screenshots. But you're not an iron man, are you?

Tantrik:
see for yourself, it's unloaded and flying down, and there's output...
Look at the hourly load, you can see everything there (up to 40%).

snail09:
Have a rest, Igor! Go to the islands or something. Not without your screenshots. But you're not an iron man, are you?
I can... I've got a rubber boat, I need to renew it.

OnGoing:
Look at the hourly load, you can see everything there (up to 40%).
I'm talking about the hourly load - flew yesterday with 10%, how is that possible?

Mathemat:
And what a decent PAMM it was. It's been in existence for more than 2 years. And the MM was quite decent up to that time (apart from the very beginning, when one could take a risk). And then the guy just took off...

And this is the second time he went astray... no stops...

Tantrik:
that's what i'm talking about hourly - flew yesterday with 10%, how is that possible?

That's what I'm showing (up to 30% at low yield)...

Tantrik:
That's what I'm talking about hourly - flew yesterday with 10%, how is that possible?
Exactly, peace and well-being... I have examples (at 35-40 - stroke)

Tantrik: and this is the second time it's gone wrong... no stops...
The first time was May 5th? Well, he got out quickly there - although yes, it's already ringing a bell.
Reason: