[ARCHIVE] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 3. - page 397

kolyango:

Can I see an example?

Do my examples not work?

kolyango:

Can I see an example?
static bool flag1,flag2,flag3; //static or global
if (условие1) flag1=true;
if (условие2) flag2=true;
if (условие3 && flag2) flag3=true;
if (flag1&&flag2&&flag3){OrderSend(); flag1=false; flag2=false; flag3=false;}
I couldn't be more exemplary.

splxgf:
is the best I can think of.

This is in a very simplified version, because condition #1 may work, then be cancelled, for one reason or another, and its flag will not be reset...:-)

kolyango:

Can I see an example?
I don't remember what your conditions are anymore...

artmedia70:
I don't remember the conditions there anymore...

p. 392.

Roman.:

Do my examples not work?

Criterion.mqh.

Writes the contents of the plugin and that's it, nothing opens or downloads!

kolyango:

Criterion.mqh.

Writes the contents of the plugin and that's it, nothing opens or downloads!

Right-click on the trailer, then "save as" in the menu

kolyango:

How to perform such an action in an EA:

All these conditions may not follow one after the other (may be in an hour or two or three), so we have to make it so as soon as the indicator reaches 1.0000, this condition is no longer checked at every tick, and wait until one bar closes with fall, and after that these 2 conditions are not checked at every tick, and wait until the indicator reaches 0.9980. Once all conditions are met open a market order to sell 0.1 lot with a stop loss of 100p and take profit of 400p.

Can anyone help? Maybe someone has a ready example or give me a link?

1. What is the indicator value until it reaches 1.0000 ? Is it more or less than 1.0000 ?

2. What to do if indicator value at EA start is ALIVE 1.0000

3. what does it mean for a bar to close in a fall ?

artmedia70:
I don't remember what conditions you have there anymore...

All these conditions may not follow each other at once (may be in 1 hour, or 1:08, or 2, or 3, or 3:53, in short unknown), so we have to make it so as soon as the indicator reaches 1.0000, this condition will not be checked at every tick and wait till one bar will close with fall and after that these 2 conditions will not be checked at every tick and wait till the indicator reaches 0.9980. As soon as all conditions are fulfilled we open a market order to sell 0.1 lot with a stop loss of 100p and take profit of 400p.

I have already asked the questions
Reason: