Currency pair investment strategy - page 8

marketeer:
Gentlemen, I believe that Yusuf tried to invent the carry trade strategy, but under-invented it just a little bit. ;-)
Please explain the scant information on this strategy on google.

yosuf:

It is no secret that the forex market is a high-risk business, mainly due to its perfection, which does not allow you to develop strategies based on any stable patterns. Everybody is attracted by the seeming ease and possibility to earn real money without investing anything. This is where there is a catch that is not easy to spot. No one asks the question, where else can one make a profit without investing enough money? The answer is known - nowhere. So why have we decided that in Forex this is allowed? Therefore I suggest you firstly to invest all trading field, where we are going to do our business with appropriate volume in selling mode, not making profit and this mode should be always open. Profits should be made from the buying process carried out in locking mode and fixed after the sale of the purchased currency.

Overconfidence in your strategies will cause many to lose their deposits, regardless of their advantages. The market will sooner or later break any strategy. The market only needs to find a small gap in a strategy to crush it unexpectedly for you. And the strategy of investing in a pair with subsequent profits only from successful lock-in purchases leaves the market no chance to defeat your strategy. Locking in its pure form is harmful if you try to profit on sales as well, without buying anything. After all, in order to profit from trading, you must first buy the commodity. And everyone gets excited and sells goods that they have nothing to do with buying. And all have fallen for this fishing rod, which allows them to fail. You must agree that in real commodity trading there is never a moment when all of a sudden everything is lost. And in Forex this trap is created unnoticeably. Now this trap will be gone, but greed should also disappear. And swap and spread - it is necessary to pay for services and rent of a trading platform, just like everywhere else in real trading. In my approach the difference from a pure loc is that we only fix profits from purchases, for which we are forced to invest the entire price field within which we intend to deploy. This investment will be done gradually, first from our own funds, then including the profits from purchases, followed by sales.

The very statistics 97/3 shows that Forex trading is too risky business, probably due to the apparent effectiveness of the invested funds. Investing 1000 you want a million. I think it should be the opposite - investing a lot of money, try to take within 2-3 times the size of reliable investments, such as in banks, but no more. For this purpose it is necessary to make investments in Forex also super reliable. In my opinion it is necessary to start with it before you get into the market. I suggest to consider all variants of safe saving, excluding unexpected withdrawal of large funds.

Here are the options:

1. A deposit of not less than 1k.

2. the lot not more than 0.1.

3. To open only sell position, to buy, enter only in the hold mode, and remove the profit, if any, leaving the sell open, and in the case of a further rise, to strengthen the deposit, but not to lock. You should lock again only when the price returns to the original zone, and it will surely return, but if it does not, it's OK, your funds are reliably accumulated in this currency pair. Then you should lock the purchase in the higher zone, if the price is really not going to decrease.

Now I want to ask the pro: how can I lose money? You will say commission or swap. I think by buying in lock-up mode they can be justified many times over. If I have stated naive things that are not worthy of attention, please excuse me. I just feel sorry when many people talk about the inevitability of draining.

For every $100,000 to receive a return of 40-50% per annum this is the normal practice of investing - in principle it is the same percentage of income as in real business, only you need to have a minimum risk of 1-2%...

And in order to get a return of 3000% per year in this case you need to increase the risk of trading up to 10% - respectively, you need to know exactly the price reversal points or minimize losses when entering.

yosuf:
Please explain the scant information on this strategy on google.
For a while there were zero interest rates in Japan and high rates in Australia or New Zealand. You could borrow Yen for free, buy leveraged Australian dollars and live on the interest for your own pleasure.

yosuf:
This is where invested funds are needed, which is what I am trying to convey to you. They save you from ruin and remain in your sight at the same time. If the price does not come back again, consider that you have invested for good, but this is hardly the case.
This is called losing your deposit or jargonally "getting to know Uncle Colley". Not only do you need funds, but you need a trading system - everything else is evil .....

VladislavVG:
That's called "to drain the deposit" or slang "to meet Uncle Kollya". ... You need not only money but also a trading system - everything else is evil ......

And Kolya... Hello, dear brother!A.Apukhtin

yosuf:
They want to move me in with Napoleon

You don't need to be relocated, just get your visitors out. Because I'm afraid it's contagious.

PapaYozh:

You don't need to be relocated, it's enough to get your visitors out. Because I'm afraid it's contagious.

Move them out where? There's no show without an audience.

paukas:
For a while there were zero interest rates in Japan and high rates in Australia and New Zealand. And you could borrow Yen practically for free, buy leveraged Australian dollars with it and live off the interest at your own pleasure.

Enter there (please) the term "Yusuf's field" and have it all aligned with Yusuf's CU. Is that possible? (Napoleon is going to march on Russia...)

Tantrik:

Enter there (please) the term 'Yusuf's field' and have it all aligned with Yusuf's TC. Is that possible? (Napoleon was going to march on Russia...)
No. I've been banned from Wikipedia.

forte928:

For each $100,000 to receive an annual income of 40-50% is the normal practice of investing - in principle, it is the same percentage of income as in the real business, but you need to have a minimum risk of 1-2%.

And in order to get returns of 3000% per year in this case you need to increase the risks of trading up to 10%. So you need to know the exact reversal points of the price or minimize losses when entering.

1. I agree, moreover I do not see risks at all, there are only natural expenses.

2. The attempt to get super profits leads to failure, because they have not learned, at least for most, to accurately know the price reversal points or minimize losses on entry.

Reason: