FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 286

Larisa:

Four months reading your thread, I don't understand a thing about waves. It's a mess. Back and forth and back and forth. I read Gunn. I wish I hadn't. It's kind of mystical. That's what my mushush says. Money's like rubbish. Whose gutter's wider now, that's where it pours. Only he doesn't tell me how to identify the gutter, he just laughs.

If you are interested in wave analysis, I advise you to read the book by D. Wozny - "Elliott Code: Wave Analysis of the FOREX Market ".

Larisa:

Four months reading your thread, I don't understand a thing about waves. It's a mess. Back and forth and back and forth. I read Gunn. I wish I hadn't. It's kind of mystical. That's what my mushush says. Money's like rubbish. Whose gutter's wider now, that's where it pours. Only he doesn't tell me how to identify the gutter, he just laughs.

I do not know how anybody does it, I've been doing forex for two years now, and I am only now slowly getting used to it. I have tried many different strategies and tried to create my own, nothing came out of it, now I have taken another channel strategy by Borispolz and am trying to use it, but so far not much comes out, but I keep trying. I don't know if it should be like this at the initial level or few people earn on Forex, others live with illusion of the long dollar and they all lose. I haven't got the hang of it yet, but I'm trying hard to figure it out, I'm working, losing, puffing and hoping to earn long dollar too!

Evra if it goes up, 5 at least 46 who will oppose it? - 4 trends and ! 1.4440 (ichmo: above 1.46 you can buy). Evra down (not for long, just for the crisis) reverses 1.4150 or 1.3910. (which will go 80% up 20% down). Trading has not yet started and people are already losing :))

The last forecast 22.07. (actually up) I guessed one reversal, which is good, but the second one (the wave was drawn wrong)

SVEC:

I do not know about others, I have been doing forex for two years now, and I am only now slowly beginning to get the hang of it. I tried many different strategies and tried to create my own, but nothing came out. I don't know if it should be like this at the initial level or few people earn on Forex, others live with illusion of the long dollar and they all lose. I haven't understood yet how and what, but I`m trying to do it, I`ve been working, losing, puffing and also hope to earn long dollar!

You shouldn't. Forget it. It's not like that at all...

))) So is this. But it has nothing to do with prfituniti...

No, it's all right. Talk, talk! Smart thing to say. A smart thing to listen to...

===

I have a feeling that the people here are... let's just say they're here for a reason - I guess they've got a knack for it. And let you not be misled by the plural - one has one, the other one has the other.

Svinozavr:

))) So is this. But it has nothing to do with prfitunity...

No, it's all right. Talk, talk! Smart thing to say. A smart thing to listen to...

===

I have a feeling that the people here are... let me put it this way, gathered here for a reason - must have a twist in the resonance. And let you not be misled by the plural - one for one, the other for another.

You know how to say a kind word)))

Svinozavr:

))) So is this. But it has nothing to do with prfitunity...

===

I have a feeling that the people here are... let me put it this way, gathered here for a reason - must have a twist in the resonance. And let you not be misled by the plural - one for one, the other for another.

Sometimes there seems to be only one screw missing... (don't know if it's in the TC or in the head)

Tantrik:

Evra if it goes up, 5 at least 46 who will oppose it? - 4 trends and ! 1.4440 (ichmo: above 1.46 you can buy). Evra down (not for long, just for the crisis) reverses 1.4150 or 1.3910. (which will go 80% up 20% down). Trading has not yet started and people are already losing :))

The last forecast 22.07. (actually up) I guessed one reversal, which is good, but the second one (the wave was drawn wrong)

It's not evening yet, it's going the way it was drawn...

Thank you!

Aussie 30.07

pound.

Tantrik:

Aussie 30.07

pound.

Igor, I would like to see the Euro-Australian and Euro-Pound lines for comparative examination. According to these screens the dollar is going to rise, then the Eu should rise against the Aussie and the pound or fall together with them, which is logically more probable.

Reason: