FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 206

RekkeR:
How about yourself?
the same 60 over 40, on microalpari

seolink74:
On EUR/JPI withstood a drawdown of 80 pips and still got 40 pips up... I don't need it (one more lesson for my piggy bank)... EURUSD is back... I`ll pull up sellstop...

And the stop! stop removed?

rem211:
Nah first to 1.4400
We'd like a picture of the levels you're reckoning with... so that it would be more interesting to read the forum... but if everyone starts throwing out empty opinions... you understand :))

In 1 hour and 15 minutes. Benya will take up the microphone )))) Looks like table wiping....))) Judging by the movement on 180pp the table was very dirty.... I wonder how much Benya will make the dollar happy ? )))

Evgen157:

In 1 hour and 15 minutes. Benya will take up the microphone )))) Looks like table wiping....)))

Better turn off the terminal for that time, or better yet, take it down for a while so your hands don't reach for it)))

Tantrik:

and the stop! stop was removed?

Eh... next time the market will hit you in the head for that

seolink74:
removed... changed to sellstop :(

Why did you put it there in the first place?

Handelsblatt: Moment of truth for Greece. European countries have come up with a complicated new aid package for Greece. The option also includes declaring the country bankrupt. The ECB is already signalling that the "taboo" question of bankruptcy will be supported.

this is the action while i was driving))))

the sell stop was hit...

OnGoing:
Better switch off the terminal for the time being, or better yet, take it down for a while so your hands don't reach for it)))

And then what to do? Just play in the world of tanks or what?

Time to look at the float ... I don't know which one((((

Reason: