FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 156

margaret:
I don't know, he says he has given the money for a year, half a year has passed - we'll see there. But he assured me that he invested the money without any losses.

Oh, so he's an investor? I thought you were talking about the manager. That makes it even harder for an investor to make money. If only for scalping, entering at a drawdown and exiting at a peak. But if you just deposit the money for a long period, it's easier to take it to the bank, it is safer, and the interest is almost comparable.

If you do not know about the program, you may mislead them, but they do not know about the real profit. If they do, they carry their money like bewitched ones do).

OnGoing:
Oh, so he's an investor? I thought you were talking about the manager. That makes it even harder for an investor to make money. If only for scalping, entering at a drawdown and exiting at a peak. But if he just deposits his money for a long period, it's easier to take it to the bank, it is safer, and the interest is almost comparable.
He does not want to invest in the bank, but he wants his money to work

margaret:
He doesn't want to invest in the bank, but he wants his money to work
If you consider the risks, it is more likely to work in a bank) Again, I say for the investor. But not everyone understands this. I myself would never in my life give away my money in a PAMM.)

OnGoing:
Worked or lost) If you consider the risks, the money works more like in a bank) Again I say - for the investor. But not everyone understands this. I would never in my life give up my money in a PAMM).
I have never been interested in pammers, but six months from now I'll find out the whole truth...

IgorM:
No, I don't want to trade options, but it is interesting to read about risk minimisation

>

If we look now, at the opening of the market, at a clean daily chart without any "rubbish", we see that a quite logical structure, which is inclined to fall, has been formed. At least, if it is going to go up, there should be a significant shadow on the daily candle first, so I think.

OnGoing:

If we look now, at the opening of the market, at a clean daily chart without any "rubbish", we see that a quite logical structure, inclined to fall, has been formed. At least, if it is going to go up, there should be a significant shadow on the daily candle first, so I think.

OnGoing:

If we look now, at the opening of the market, at a clean daily chart without any "rubbish", we see that a quite logical structure, inclined to fall, has been formed. At least, if it is going to go up, there should be a significant shadow on the daily candle first, so I think.

I looked at my chart and at others, they do not coincide with yours:

? :)

Yeah, the graph is kind of like a graph ...

tara:

? :)

Yes, the graph is kind of like a graph ...

Yesterday's daily candle has a different important shape ...
Reason: