FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 76

sidi1:

ZetM on your prediction today I've drained the depo, so your vision of the market is kind of vague and fickle.

Don't read the forecasts on the forums)))) Especially not to open trades with a lot of half a depot.

strangerr:

I see there aren't many of us left in the branch(((.

And most are silent.

It's all here)))

strangerr:
Tomorrow or the day after tomorrow I will show you on my fingers. Only in private)))

Very curious, you can drop it to me if you don't mind :)

sidi1:

ZetM on your prediction today I've drained the depo, so your vision of the market is kind of vague and fickle.

I'm sorry. I didn't know anyone was interested in them, I was posting working markups, not trading. If so. Speak up, I'll be precise and not let you down.

chepikds:

It's all there)))

Very curious, you can drop it to me too if you don't mind :)

Gud))) Yeah, I'll post it here.

This train is for the long haul, i.e. there will be chatter until the holidays are over...

ZetM:
Sorry about that. I didn't know anyone was interested in them. If they are. Speak up, I'll be precise and not let you down.

Interesting! Although I got a moose too, but I'm not giving up! ;)

ZS: I don't think the timing is right, I still have to learn and learn.

ZetM:
Sorry about that. I didn't know anyone was interested in them. If they are. Speak up, I'll be accurate and not let you down.

On the one hand it was my own fault. Traded since June 28 on Gunn, made $230 from $20 (to check), and today went against Gunn.

DragonSL:

This train is for the long haul, i.e. there will be chatter until the holidays are over...

Dragon, good thinking)))

After this bump we will be crawling upwards for at least another six months.

sidi1:

On the one hand it was my own fault. I traded since June 28 on Gunn, made $230 from $20 (to check), and today I went against Gunn.

This is interesting, can you elaborate?

And for what we do, no matter what the reason, we are the only ones responsible.

IgorM:

Interesting! Although I got a moose too, but I'm not giving up! ;)

ZS: I think the time has not come, you still need to learn and learn

Guys, there's a significant difference between work markings and trade mark ings. Do you need trade markings? We will, no problem.