About profound advice like "follow the price!" - page 5

khorosh:
In the market there is very little chance of a "smooth fall". Deposits are usually shattered. This is proved by the ratio between traders who are profitable and traders who are losing.

Most of them just jump. They take a while before they break their heads.

Proof of this is the ratio of traders trading profitably to traders trading lossfully.

wmlab:

A very accurate observation. I've been following successful traders on Zu.... since December They all over sit and quickly lock in profits.
Try it differently (you will not be successful). For the trend - the steps are 160pp step at the Jew and another half step 80 - this is when you get a half step on the turn - and then the transition to a full step. There are no indicators for this - until the price has not made a step there is nothing - everything inside the step is noise.

paukas:

Most of them just jump. It takes them a while to get up to speed before they break their heads.

Proof of this is the ratio of traders trading profitably to traders trading lossfully.

We have completely opposite positions. I think porridge with butter is better and you think porridge without butter is worse:)))

khorosh:
We have completely opposite positions. I think porridge with butter is better and you think porridge without butter is worse:)))
+++ )))

khorosh:
Better with meat. But I'm not going to force it.

paukas:
Better with meat. But I won't force it.

With the meat of a white slaughtered rabbit to follow :)

Avals:

With a promontory of a white murdered rabbit to follow :)
Etis atis animatis....

wmlab:

Seen only Fourier series decomposition with high harmonics (i.e. noise) cut off. This also includes wizards (expose inertia).

Are there general methods for finding patterns?

what makes you think that market price is noise? any fractal means that the price has found its buyer/seller by chance? by chance someone was selling and by chance someone was buying? but the selection of maschi (in different positions) is by chance imho.

ZS: not long ago a trader advised me to pay attention to a super MA, google VWAP, much more realistic price ironing, as long as you are looking for the level where the money is lying to which the price tends to come

IgorM:

what makes you think that market price is noise? any fractal means that price has found its buyer/seller, what by chance? by chance someone was selling and by chance someone was buying? and the selection of MAs (in different positions) is by chance imho.

ZS: not long ago a trader advised me to pay attention to the superMA, google VWAP, is much more realistic to iron the price, provided that you are looking for the level where the money is lying to which the price tends to come

I dare to suggest that VWAP may be useless in forex due to its linkage to volumes.

Correct me if I am mistaken.

IgorM:

ZS: not long ago a trader advised me to pay attention to the superMA, google VWAP, much more realistic price ironing, as long as you look for the level where the money is lying where the price tends to come to

I'll definitely look into it, but wipers of any kind are a lagging indicator. And I'm on the lookout for predictors at the moment. Don't need much, 55% confidence is enough )
Reason: