Searching for market patterns - page 69

OnGoing:
Well, the teacher will take all the secrets with him. Who figured out how much varnish it takes to make a violin sound?
There are no secrets. So a man sees a chart, what's in it for me? The rest is a buzz around terminology, which has no meaning on its own.

granit77:
There are no secrets. So a man sees a graph, what's in it for me? The rest is a buzz around terminology that has no independent meaning.

Vitya, why are you doing this? There were screenshots. And then - seeing a graph is not a gift. It's clear determinism.

sever31:
There is a pattern to your behaviour, for example. You never finish what you start.
For today, I'm done. Finished. What's the reproach?

sever31:
There is a pattern in your behaviour, for example. You never finish what you start.

I think the logical conclusion is already in place, just a minor misunderstanding of the term "prognostication", and then, for the more ardent.

Or what do you think the end is? Teach everyone to cut the grass? Wait until everyone, without exception, has an epiphany?

granit77:
The rest is a buzz around terminology that has no meaning on its own.

Well DUDKY. Your, Victor, lack of concern for terminology, especially against the backdrop of the forthcoming State Duma elections

and the ongoing bombing in Libya, is very depressing and upsetting. Who ? Who but the MODERATOR, should day and night, in the snow and in the rain

in full moon and solar eclipse days, strictly watch over us fools, paternally spanking and friendly bashing. Not good Vitya.

Uh-huh. "To a friendly roar..." )))

Svinozavr:
Uh-huh. "To a friendly roar..." )))
Exactly. I'm not moderating anything here, I'm rooting for the favourites.
By the way, I'm pleased with the phrase "...done for today..." . So, shall we continue tomorrow?

A folk omen:

If single clouds appear during the day and disappear in the evening, expect good market weather.

And if the cumulus clouds have not disappeared by evening, don't enter the market tomorrow.

granit77:
Exactly. I don't moderate anything here,
What is this? One of you leaks, the other one doesn't moderate. It's an outrage. And this on the eve of... you know.

Mischek:
What is this? One has merged, the other hasn't moderated anything. It's an outrage. And this on the eve of... you know.
Don't gloat. It's not easy for everyone. It's a time of crisis.
Reason: