Searching for market patterns - page 36

Proud to be able to argue with you!

Aren't you from Odessa?

:)

Not yet.

tara:

Not yet.

and in the 90s? I remember the bakery's ASAP, do you remember the VNIIZ?

;)

And in the '90s? I remember the bakery's process control system.

I bake bread, but I have never tried to automate it.

The last time I was in Odessa, in 1984, it was a lot of fun.

I am not a food scientist, I have never automated technological processes either.

tara:

I bake bread, but I've never tried to automate it.

The last time I was in Odessa, in 1984, it was a lot of fun.

I am not a food scientist, I have never automated technological processes either.

A lot of fun...

;)

---------

And why do they measure gluten?

a lot of stovepiping...

;)

Good night...

tara:

Good night ...

You too!

Tantrik:

That's the kind of people who have torn the country apart (by Tel Aviv). You should not talk about souls (you use dollars to measure everything). (worry about yourself).

Yeah! I dragged my home street of Jabotinsky there. It used to be in Odessa, but now it's in Tel Aviv.

Come here, there is a good clinic there. They will cure you.

moskitman:

To use your analogy - when designing, for example, a new turbojet engine, it would be ridiculous to try to take into account the Brownian motion of each gas molecule in the compressor. Whereas aerodynamics and thermodynamics rule the roost.
So it is the same here - there are laws of macroeconomics, there is a crowd effect, there is a politically grounded movement of rates, and there is a lot more, and in the ticks there is noise. And there is nothing to analyse.

P.S. Now those who have nothing else to do with the processor will attack me for the last phrase, but I will answer at once: if you find it, let's discuss it.

Apparently, I have not been able to get my point across properly. Like you, I believe that there are a lot of random components in ticks and minutes, but they cannot be called "noise" at all. Any pattern, at least most of them, consists of random components that combine to form a pattern. Therefore, it really does not occur to anyone to consider random and chaotic motions of gas molecules, but works with generalised laws revealed once and for all on the basis of studying these random and chaotic motions. It is the same here - the laws of macroeconomics are obeyed because of the random actions of market participants embedded in each tick. We cannot and have no reason to "filter" ticks emanating from the market.

yosuf:

Apparently I didn't get my message right. I also, like you, believe that there are a lot of random components in ticks and minutes, but by no means can they be called "noise". Any pattern, at least most of them, consists of random components that combine to form a pattern. Therefore, it really does not occur to anyone to consider random and chaotic motions of gas molecules, but works with generalised laws revealed once and for all on the basis of studying these random and chaotic motions. It is the same here - the laws of macroeconomics are respected due to the random actions of market participants embedded in each tick. We cannot and have no reason to "filter" ticks emanating from the market.

It's one thing when you filter the source - that's fine and you know how you filter.

It's quite another when you've been filtered before you.... and you don't know how.

yosuf:

Apparently, I didn't get my message right. I also, like you, believe that there are a lot of random components in ticks and minutes, but by no means can they be called "noise". Any pattern, at least most of them, consists of random components that combine to form a pattern. Therefore, it really does not occur to anyone to consider random and chaotic motions of gas molecules, but works with generalised laws revealed once and for all on the basis of studying these random and chaotic motions. It is the same here - the laws of macroeconomics are obeyed because of the random actions of market participants embedded in each tick. We cannot and have no reason to "filter" ticks emanating from the market.

Apparently they couldn't. But the message is clear. Like a stump.

What's a little worrying is, did you just now get that about life?

Reason: