Searching for market patterns - page 15

paukas:
Some have found noise and some are now delirious.)
Open 5 terminals in front of you on the minute, in a strong market.... and choose which one you want to analyse)))) All will have different ticks!

143alex:
Open 5 terminals in front of you on the minute, in a strong market.... and choose for yourself which one to analyse)))) All will have different ticks!
Why do you need other terminals? You need the one you trade on.

paukas:
He's not in Kursk, he's just trolling in a small way.)
Yeah, I'm a troll. Complain about me to the moderators.

paukas:
Why do you need other terminals? You need the one where you trade.
+1

OnGoing:
Have you ever compared the candlestick chart of two DTs with different opening times of the session?

That's not the point, Igor.

paukas:
Why do you need other terminals? You need the one where you trade.
I've checked on the native one - the quotes behave differently almost every day! (Maybe they change suppliers on purpose.... not to get used to the good stuff...or they fix the filter)

143alex:
Open 5 terminals in front of you on the minute, in a strong market.... and choose for yourself which one to analyse)))) All will have different ticks!

Open up 5 watch terminals in front of you and have a good laugh at the "minutemen"!

joo:
Yeah, I'm a troll. Complain about me to the moderators.
What for? If you get banned, God forbid, who's gonna call me a billionaire?

moskitman:

I think the H1 is enough... )))
In order to analyse on H1 (or more precisely on 64m) it seems to me that you should take 1m, 2m, 4m, 8m, 16m, 32m, 64m. And if you initially take the smallest frequency of discriminating H1 then you have to study 2n,4n....32n - respectively the time between the signals will be just enormous.

moskitman:

Open the 5 terminals on the clocks in front of you and you can have a hearty laugh at the "minutemen"!

what do you see on the watch that you can't see on the minutes? :)

Reason: