The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 460

Олег avtomat:

You can imagine anything. However, what is meant here is not mental imagination, but a time-dependent function.

That is, not the one-dimensional f(x) but the two-dimensional f(x,t) is much more complex.

Do you know this dependence? Of course I don't.

I can only say one thing - the failures of time chart analysis of financial markets as applied to you, are perfectly valid.

No surprise there.

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:

I can only say one thing - the failures of financial market timeline analysis as applied to you, are perfectly valid.

No surprise there.

There's a touch of childish resentment in this heart-wrenching rant...

But I wonder what thought zigzags led you to that conclusion?

Олег avtomat:

There are notes of childish resentment in this heart-wrenching rant...

But I wonder what thought zigzags led you to that conclusion?

It offends me that a bright mind like yours goes to waste.

I really hope that financial markets were not and are not your main business.

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:

It is a shame that such a bright mind as yours is going to waste.

I really hope that the financial markets were not and are not your main business.

Nothing happens in this world for nothing.

Of course ;)

An example that explains the case well :

Oleg, as long as you keep watching the price, you can't win competitions.

The first thing you need to do is to make sure that you not only don't lose, but also that you don't give a cent.

And that's a whole strategy, hundreds and even more likely thousands of times more interesting and complex than simply navigating market entry.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Oleg, as long as you keep watching the price, you can't win competitions.

The first thing you need to do is to make sure that you not only don't lose, but also that you don't give a cent.

And that's a whole strategy, hundreds and even more likely thousands of times more interesting and complicated than just navigating market entry.

Are you suggesting we follow the stars?

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
Is that the stairs to Olympus? That's the quest left to go on. Only the stairs are turned towards the observer. That means the climber will try to slide down the steps and the observer will laugh out loud. I would redo it.

the most accurate definition, I'm starting to forget.

Олег avtomat:

Are you suggesting we follow the stars?

Equity, it eats and reflects the price

Renat Akhtyamov:
for Equity, it eats and reflects the price.

Equity reflects the price only if there is one open order.

Ifthere are no open orders, the equity equals the balance and the equity does not reflect the price.

If there are many open orders of different volumes on several instruments, the equity does not give any information on the prices of different instruments.

Watching the equity to see the price is nonsense, it is like wearing trousers over your head.

Anyway, you can take your advice elsewhere.

Reason: