The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 377

Олег avtomat:

Well, that's what you're saying, it's slippery:

I thought you had a non-slippery one.

I've already said (and said it more than once) the word slippery!

aleger:

I've already said (and said it more than once) that word - REAL!

The term is already busy. Profitability expresses the result of all trades, both profitable and unprofitable. Profitability may well be negative. The term "profitability" is not suitable to indicate a lossless trade.

Олег avtomat:

The term is already busy. Profitability expresses the result of all trades, both profitable and unprofitable. Profitability may well be negative. Profitability is not suitable to indicate a lossless trade.

There are losses and there are costs. And for small participants in "forex transactions" there is no forex trading whatsoever!

aleger:

There are losses and there are costs. And for small participants in "forex operations" there is no forex trading whatsoever!

That's not what I'm talking about...

Олег avtomat:

That's not really what I'm talking about...

It's all about how much and how you can and should earn (or should earn) from forex

aleger:

It's all about the same thing - how much and how you can and should earn (or should earn) from forex

:))) and? how much is possible? how much is necessary?

Олег avtomat:

:))) and? how much is possible? how much is necessary?

As much as one can "theoretically", exactly as much is needed "practically" - within the limits of intraday volatility of all "working" trends, minus the inevitable spreads - deductions to the broker.

aleger:

How much you can "theoretically", the same amount is needed "practically" - within the limits of intraday volatility of all "working" trends, minus the inevitable spreads - deductions to the broker.

This is the kind of "wishful thinking"... And therefore it looks more like empty into empty. I am not interested in such things.

Олег avtomat:

that's a bit of a wishy-washy... Which is why it's more of a waste of space. I'm not interested in that sort of thing.

О! The standard reaction of a Forex programmer: it cannot be, because it can never be!

And I do not insist, you do not believe / do not want - do not, if you want - it will not! There are a lot of people who are ready to do anything, but a little effort and a little work.

aleger:

О! Standard forex programmer's reaction: it can't be, because it can never be!

And I do not insist, if you don't believe/don't want to, you don't have to, if you want to, you won't! There are a lot of people who are ready, a little effort and a little work - ???

wizard... ;))

Reason: