The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 78

Avals:
like any mathematics - to the exact))

There's another total misunderstanding! A = 8 with a probability of 0.542 - where's the precision in that? I didn't think it through!

For example, avtomat considers the flow of quotes as a deterministic quantity, but his (and everyone else's) attempts to accurately model it remain unsuccessful.

Obviously, the definitions of random and deterministic quantities as well as all matstatistics should be attributed to humanistic quantities as components of psychology.

Demi:
Here we go again with a total misunderstanding! a = 8 with a probability of 0.542 - where's the accuracy in that? I didn't think it through!

accuracy in the number 0.542))

It is well known that the area of application of probability theory and mathematical statistics is limited to unpredictable phenomena, which are characterised by mass, repeatability and statistical stability (statistical homogeneity). However, it should be emphasised that statistical robustness is a rare and subtle phenomenon, and, according to leading experts, "checking statistical robustness is difficult and always incomplete", "its presence can rarely be fully guaranteed" and "it often gives a negative conclusion".

avtomat:
As we know, the area of application of the apparatus of probability theory and mathematical statistics is limited to unpredictable phenomena, which are characterized by mass, repeatability and statistical stability (statistical uniformity). However, it should be emphasized that statistical robustness is a rare and subtle phenomenon, and, according to leading experts, "checking statistical robustness is difficult and always incomplete", "its presence can rarely be fully guaranteed" and "it often gives a negative conclusion".

Congratulations, you have just discovered the concepts of stationarity and ergodicity!

Now feel free to enter these concepts into the search box on this forum and continue your amazing discoveries

avtomat:
It is well known that the area of application of probability theory and mathematical statistics is limited to unpredictable phenomena, which are characterised by mass, repeatability and statistical stability (statistical homogeneity). However, it should be emphasized that statistical stability is a rare and subtle phenomenon, and, according to leading experts, "checking statistical stability is difficult and always incomplete", "its presence can rarely be fully guaranteed" and "it often gives a negative conclusion".
good TS is temporal statistical homogeneity))

Avals:
good TC and there is a temporal statistical homogeneity))

a bad one too - the main thing is that it drains steadily

FAGOTT:

Congratulations, you have just discovered the concepts of stationarity and ergodicity!

Now feel free to enter these concepts into the search box on this forum and continue your amazing discoveries

You have, as usual, misunderstood my point...

FAGOTT:
a bad one too - as long as it's a steady drain

what's stable and over 2 spreads is a grail))

Some excerpts from critical statements of prominent applied mathematicians of our time:
- "There is something wrong with statistics" (A.N. Kolmogorov);
- "Statistics is a dangerously paradoxical science (and often a big lie)" (V.I. Arnold);
- "Mathematicians do not believe in probability" (L.S. Pontryagin);
- "I am quite happy to share Pontryagin's point of view and to do mathematics without binding myself to a belief (i.e., an a priori hypothesis) concerning probability" (R.E. Kalman).
Reason: